Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Moments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Bruce had just left the room that held Kara, her new baby, and Clark. He breathed in heavily making his way to his tree, as he had dubbed it. He climbed on to a branch and sat looking at the darkened skies, the lightly that was his home. He hadn't bothered to put his mask on, he wanted to feel the breeze on his face and the moon shining in the sky to light up the edges of the leaves. He moved his hands to a leaf and ripped it out of the tree, remembering Jessica. He let her into hi life, how he was Batman, and she loved him as he loved her. But time passed and she wanted more Bruce time but he couldn't juggle them both. She left him for the soon-to-be Two Faced, where Joker killed her. Bruce pulled another leaf, ripping it up and letting the pieces flying down, like his broken withering heart.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:58 am

Kara walked to the garden, looking at the man who she saw helped her baby. Though, she didn't had time to ask if she knew him. She walked to him, "Um, thanks for saving my baby...But, who are you?" She asked, making a confused face, as she was holding James.

Last edited by Supergirl on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:59 am

Bruce raised an eyebrow before rubbing his face, "It's me, Kara." He voice was easy to recognize, she probably didn't hear him earlier in the room.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:02 am

Kara's eyes widened, "Oh, Batman, it's you..Sorry, you just never take off her mask around me. Well..you never took it off since you thought I was a threat." She said, putting her hands on her kind of, "Anyway, thanks again..."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:07 am

Batman nodded, "Anytime." he plucked another leaf from the tree tossing it on the ground. He thought about things that come to mind. His eyes rolled to Kara, wondering if she had ever seen him so... calm and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:09 am

Kara sit by him and looked at him, "Are you okay?" She asked, wondering what was wrong with him. He's always been so tense and grumpy, that she rarely saw him peaceful..Since she usually was always yelled at.

She let James crawl around, only getting him when he tried to crawl too far away.

Last edited by Supergirl on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:12 am

"I'm fine." his voice droned out. He wasn't going to tell her about his life, at least not that easily.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:14 am

Kara looked down, knowing he wasn't going to tell her anything. She got up, walking to one of the leaves, "Sorry for asking." she said, kind of hating his attitude towards her. She then picked up James when he crawled to her.

Last edited by Supergirl on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:17 am

Bruce ripped off another leaf, violently ripping it to shreds, "Fine, I'm not fine. I haven't been for a while."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:18 am

Kara looked at him, "Why? If I can ask."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:20 am

Bruce looked at Kara then looking at the moon, "Just... life is starting to catch up, you know?" Bruce sighed, "The whole Robin thing and... just looking at my past." Bruce's voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:25 am

Kara understood him, looking down, "Yeah..I know.." She said, looking at the one green leaf.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:18 pm

Bruce looked at him, "Do you really know? Or is that a generic answer you tell people when you try to understand the complexities of the human mind. You, Kara, are not human. You may look and pretend to feel like us but... you'll never truly understand what it is like to fight and fear death. You'll never be killed and I'm not sure if you have a life-span. I have to worry every-time I put on the suit, 'What will I tell the world if the Joker gets me. What would I tell Dick, Barbara, Gordon... all of them who saved me from myself.' I sit and think about that. I know I'm amazing as a hero but what am I really? I'm referred to as the Billionaire play-boy Wayne or the Infamous Dark Knight of Gotham City, neither have been pieced together of course but it's always a fear. I may not ever show it but it's a constant nagging pain in the back of my mind knowing for better or worse, I'll never have a family. Batman assures that." Bruce's voice trailed off, he mind going into darker places.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Kara listened to him, feeling her heart sink for him. She walked to him, putting her hand on his shoulder, "I'm here for you, Batman.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:56 pm

Bruce looked at Kara then at her child, "I'm happy for you, honestly." His voice trailed off, he was jealous. When he realized his feelings he put an arm onto a higher branch and pulled himself up another two branches, running away from her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:04 pm

Kara looked up at the tree, watching him climb it, "I'm..I'm glad your here, Batman."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Bruce sighed before hoping out of the tree. He landed in a kneeling position, turning to Kara. He dug in his pocket and producted a black around object, "This is a Bat-Walkie. If you're ever in trouble, squeeze it and you can tell me what's wrong. And if I'm in trouble I'll do the same. I just... hope we'll never have to use it."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:09 pm

Kara nodded as she took the Bat-Walkie, "Okay, I hope we never use to either." She said, holding James close to her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Bruce smiled at the child, looking at her, "I'm... quite envious, y'know?" He stopped himself, he knew she'd ask why.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:29 pm

"Why?" She asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:35 pm

"I had a fiance, a woman that loved me through and through. We were thinking about a family... but." Bruce sucked in a breath, "Batman, my persona, got in the way and she left me for Harvey Dent... who... is Two-Face. Joker killed Jessica after finding out her relationship to Harvey Dent..." Bruce tightened his fists, "It was the worst feeling possible, specially since I had to choose Harvey Dent or Jessica... It tore me apart but I took Harvey, not out of some sick twisted way of getting back at her, but because the city needed Dent. Though I didn't begin to fathom he'd turn evil and I'd have to protect the city from the monster Joker had created." Bruce leaned back on to the tree trunk, "Joker's ruined my life, I can only prey that Joker doesn't come here."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Kara's eyes widened as she listened to his whole story, feeling the tears form, "Oh..Batman..I-I'm sorry.." She said, "T-That..That's horrible.." Her eyes looked at him, "Batman..I'm so sorry."

James looked at Batman, reaching his arms around, making noises.

Kara looked down at James, looking at Batman, "He wants you to hold him, do you want to?" She asked, feeling nervous as she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Bruce's eyes watered, but he nodded anyway holding his arms out waiting for the child, "I wish I could've known Robin when he was this little. He would've been adorable."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Kara put James into Batman's arms, letting him hold him. She watched how he knew how to hold him, she smiled softly at him..

James looked up at Bruce with his bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Bruce held the baby tightly to his chest, humming to it, "I'm sorry, Kara. That Logan is not here to take care of this lovely child..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Moments   Lost Moments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Moments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next