Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise from your darling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:37 pm

She arched her back once he massased her. Moaning. She Pulled him into a pasionated kiss.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:57 pm

He kissed her back. He unzipped her pants and slipped his hand in. He trailed his kisses to her neck and there to her chest.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:09 pm

She moaned loudly. Putting her hand on her mouth. "Wally you are too good for me don't deny it." She said smirking softly at him. As she moaned again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:48 pm

He smirked down at her. "As long as you admit you are as good to me we are fine." He kissed her lips softly, rubbing her more faster now.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:36 pm

She arched her back even more in pleasure. Moaning loudly. "No I won't" she smirked at him. Gripping the sheets. Letting her other hand on his chest.chest.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:50 pm

He smirked. "Well then I won't stop saying that you are the better half of us." He kissed her neck slipping his fingers in her, pleasuring her that way.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:02 pm

She smiled at him . Moaning loudly as her whole body tensed. Feeling an orgasm building up. "Oh wally!" She moaned out.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:13 pm

He moved his fingers faster, in and out of her, kissing her neck softly as he did so.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:59 pm

She moaned one last moan as she came. Her whole body tensing and shivering. She breathed in and out. Running her hand through her hair. "God..." She wispered. Relaxing all her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:03 pm

He smirked as she came, pulling his hand from her pants. "No, just me." He kissed her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:18 pm

She smiled at his comment. Kissing him back. Pulling him next to her. Kissing him more passionated. "I'll accept that too." She layed her head on the pillow. Closing her eyes. "I'm sorry hun... I would return the favor. But it was a long day." She made it sound like it was a joke. Than she bit her lip. Letting her hands on her stomach. "She started her kung fu." She smiled at him. Closing her eyes.taking his hand leadin it to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 pm

He smiled. "It's okay." He kissed her cheek. When she put his hand to her stomach, to feel Ellen kick again his heart leaped. It did so everytime. "Learns that from her mother, doesn't she?" He kissed her happily.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:41 pm

She smiled at him. Returning the kiss. "I think she does." Snuggeling her face into his chest. "I'm tired..." She sighed. Closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:51 am

He kissed her forehead softly and sunuggled next to her. "Sleep well babe." He got up to put on some clothes before laying back down next to her, he too fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise from your darling   Surprise from your darling - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise from your darling
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2