Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting Canary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:43 am

He walked into the Xavier mansion holding Lauras hand. They tried to move around unnoticed, looking for Canary. They finally found her alone in the livingroom. He steped in letting go of Lauras hand. "Hello Dinah. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:50 am

She looked up from the paper. Speak of the devil.. ''I'm fine..What are you doing here?'' She asked. Putting the paper on the table. She tried to ignore the anger building up into her body. She looked at Adam seeing Laura behind him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 am

Laura saw Canary, which made her heart skip a beat. She remembered their last conversation, remembering how it ended. When they entered the room, she leaned against the counter. As if trying to get away from Canary's stare.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:56 am

He smiled I'm glad you're doing fine." He stepped closer to her. "I just thought we could come and see how you are doing." He sat down next to her on the couch. "And good news, by the way. I managed to get through to Superwoman. She wont bother you anymore."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:08 am

And you have to bring her with you?Dinah looked the otherway. ''That is nice...'' She said. Crossing her arms. Suddenly..You come to visit me..Bringing her with you..You have no idea..
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:09 am

Laura was looking at her hands, not knowing what to do, or say. She just let the awkwardness take over her, keeping her quiet.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:11 am

The tension was so thick in the room you could cut it with a knife. "What's the matter? Don't you want us here?" He asked puzzeled.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 am

Not her.. Dinah looked back at him. Narrowing her eyes. ''Well It surprises me that you even take time from your busy life to visit me. I must remind you that I am already 7 months pregnant. And the only time when I saw you was when I visited you on my own. You haven't called nothing. And you expect that I welcome you with my arms wide. Excuse me.'' She stood up. ''And I understand that you got togethere with Laura. But I don't see why you brought her with you. Seeing as she gave me these.'' She pointed to the scars.

Last edited by BlackCanary on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:18 am

"But I don't see why you brought her with you. Seein as she gave me these.''

Laura's whole body froze, looking at Canary fast. Before she looked at Adam, looking down fast.

I shouldn't have come here...

She thought to herself, hiding behind her hair as she just walked out of the room, heading towards the garden. She didn't care if she would be seen. Laura had to.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:25 am

He narrowed his eyes, looking at Canary not knowing how to react. He turned to look at Laura, seeing her walk out the room. "Laura wait...." He turned to look at Canary. "She gave you those? When? And Why?" He looked down. "I'm sorry I haven't come to see you. It's just so hard to leave unnoticed."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 am

She looked at Laura leaving. Surprised he did not run after her. She looked back at him. ''Well it wasn't that hard for Anthony.'' Watching his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:30 am

He frowned. "Anthony.... How do you know about him?" He had a bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:33 am

''He woke me up in the middle of the night. Throwing rocks at my window. He told me to come down because he had to tell me somthing. He told me you still loved me...'' She looked down. ''Though I find that hard to believe seeing you cannot even visit me without leaving Laura..''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 am

He looked at her with his eye wide open. "He did?" He cursed in his head hoping Anthony would hear it. "I'm sorry he did that, but I love Laura now. Though you will still hold a special place in my heart."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:40 am

''If I did you would have visted more. You would called more. Care about the child But you don't.'' She turned her back at him. ''If You love Laura. Than stay away from me and From my daughter.''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:46 am

He felt hurt now. He stood up from the couch. "Ofcourse I care about you and about the baby!! Why do you think I have been keeping my distance?! So that Flash wouldn't find out, and to keep Superwoman and Scarecrow of the scent!!" He yelled at her, turning her around to face him.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 am

She looked him into the eyes. Feeling tears into her eyes. ''Anthony told me he tried to drive you and Laura apart. He told me I would complete you more. IF THAT ARE LIES THAN TELL ME WHY DOES HE VISIT ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO TELL ME THAT. IF IT ARE JUST UNIMPORTANT LIES TELL ME WHY DOES HE DO THAT?!'' She got out his grip.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:09 am

He looked at her. "I do not know why Anthony did that. I wish he hadn't, it seems to have confused you. I'm sorry, but I love Laura, and I'd like to see where that is going."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:13 am

Dinah pushed him away ''Like I said before! If you love Laura. Leave me alone!'' She blinked a few times. Taking control off her tears. ''Just leave!''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:18 am

He sighed in defeat. "If you want me to. But answer me this first. If I wasn't with Laura and you married to Flash and weren't pregnant. Who would you choose? Me or Flash?" He had his eye locked into her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:24 am

She looked down. Biting her lower lip. Does the answer matter now..Like he would listen to it.. ''I would have chosen you..'' She turned her back at him. Covering her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:27 am

He was stunned. "You... would've..... But what about Wally?" He sat down shocked.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:29 am

''Just leave me alone..'' She wispered. Swallowing. Biting her lower lip. She fought against the tears.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:34 am

He sat there for a moment, still shocked. He slowly got up and was about to leave, when turning around to say something to her. "You know you can still ask me to do anything for you and the baby. And for what it's worth, if I hadn't raped you then I would have chosen you too." He turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:40 am

She turned arround and ran towards him. Wrapping her arms arround his waist remaining quiet. She bit her lip. ''I'm sorry..'' She couldn't stop the tears anymore. Starting to cry. ''I'm so sorry.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Canary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Canary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next