Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching Up With A Speedy Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:39 am

As Storm and the group headed into the Garden, she decided to go check on the roses and told the others she'll be with them in a little bit.
She made her way to the dead rose patch and was struck with a sadness that brought tears to her eyes. She wiped them away immediately when she noticed Flash and took a deep breath. "Oh hello Wally."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:42 am

He lifted his head and saw Storm. He smiled, and got up and ran to hug her. "Storm!! You're awake!!" He pulled from the hug. "Since when?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:49 am

Storm smiled and hugged him in return. She was glad to see him. More glad than she thought.
"Since just recently, actually. Its been a long time. Clark filled me in a bit but I know there's a lot more I'm missing." She looked at the dead rose weeds and frowned.
She shook her head and bent down to remove the weeds. "So tell me what has been going on with you in the past 5 months."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 am

He smiled widely and removed his glove, showing her his weding band. "I got married to Canary." He looked at his finger smiling softly. "She is expecting."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 am

"Wow!" She glanced away and continued to pull out weeds. She sniffed back some more tears and then looked up at him again. "Congratulations. To you and Black Canary. I had a feeling you two would get together." She smiled sadly. "So a husband and a soon-to-be Dad? That is interesting."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:22 am

"Yeah." He put his glove back on. "Want some help with that?" He said kneeling down and starting to help with the weeding. "So what did Supes tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:35 am

"Yes. Thank you." She smiled at him and then frowned. "I had a bit of a memory loss when I woke up. Some things are still a bit foggy but for the most part, Clark told me about what happened to Kitty, that rogue is back, and that one of us has been killed... I don't know what surprises me more: You're marriage with Black Canary or that she is with child.."

She looked down. She didn't want to show it on her face but she was feeling a bit disappointed in him and her. She wondered if he only proposed because she was pregnant. "So how far along is she?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:40 am

"She is seven months pregnant." He started to pull the weeds out slower. "So Clark told you about Shayera? How is he doing?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:45 am

"Her name is Shayera? He seems to still be hurting and I don't blame him. Losing someone dear to you is a very heart-wrenching feeling. I didn't know her name but we were interrupted by Kara and a Catwoman?" She looked at Flash, puzzled. "Someone called Batman is in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:51 am

"Yeah. Shayera, or Hawkgirl. She was like a sister to me. And I feel bad because she asked me if she should start something with Clark, and I told her to go fo it. And now he is hurting." He looked at her surprised. "Bats is in trouble? What did they say?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:02 am

Everyone seems to have someone... Storm frowned. "They told us he went missing and that someone by the name of the Joker may be torturing him. Where's the last place you have seen Batman?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 am

He looked at her with his jaw dropped. "I saw him last in the livingroom, but that was the night he came here. If Joker is torturing him he is indeed in big trouble. Joker is a madman from our universe."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 am

Storm pulled out the last weed and gasped at Flash's words. "Then we must help him and fast." She smiled at him. "You are good at being fast. Do you think you can help us? The last place anyone else has seen him was in the garden, which is why I'm here and so are the others over by the tree."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 am

He picked her up in his arms and speeded to the tree. He set her down andimmediately held his neck when it shocked him. "Is this the tree they were talking about? Cause I can picture Bats sitting in it."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:51 am

She taken by surprise when Flash suddenly lifted her and carried her to the tree so fast. She laughed a little when he let her down. "Wow. Don't be so quick to use your powers, Flash. Are you alright?"

She nodded at his comment. "I believe so. This is a good thinking tree, after all." She looked over and noticed the gang a little ahead. "Let's go see what they've come up with..."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 am

He rubbed his neck. "Bats is my friend. What kind of friend would I be if I couldn't take one small shock." He looked where she was pointing at. "Allright lets go." He said as they headed to them. 'I'm not losing another friend in this place.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With A Speedy Friend   Catching Up With A Speedy Friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Up With A Speedy Friend
Page 1 of 1