Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In silent wispers, silent tears.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

In silent wispers, silent tears. Empty
PostSubject: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Dinah had ran to the garden. She went to the bench. sitting on it. She covered her face. Leaning her elbows on her upper legs. Taking slow breaths in and out. Her breathing calmed down slowly. Her heart stopped racing. As she swalled she took her hands off her face. he's gone.. she shook her head. Wiping the tears off her face. "He is gone...and for what?!" She covered her face again. "If it wasn't for this STUPID WORLD! He would still be alive! And I wouldn't be pregnant!" She shouted. Knowing that she was shouting to herself. She shook her head. Swallowing again. think it this way, your husband is alive. she tried to talk some sense back into herself. Breathing hard again. She felt the shiver run all over her body again. She laid her hands on her stomach. "He did not even look at me the whole time..so why act like this?" She tried to believe her words. "He didn't care about me or the child. Eventhough he said so.." Biting her lip. "Oh forget it!!" She let her fist down on the bench. Making a loud cracking noise. you are one big slut. You are the one who should have died. she shook her head. "It all doesn't matter anyway..he's gone. And Wally killed him.." She closed her eyes laying her fingers on her temples. Laura is the one who should be crying about him not me....I don't have the right to cry...

(OOC: if somebody wants to join. I don't care. I just made it kinda symbolic because like almost everything happened in the garden and such so yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:24 pm

He walked back to the mansion, not wanting to see anyone. He went to the garden, wanting a quiet place to be. He still wore his bloody suit. Frozen in his place when he saw Canary there. He looked away, about to leave.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:31 am

Sh heard footsteps. Looking up she saw Wally standing there. Dinah bit her lip. Looking down. "It was you or him..." She shook her head. "You had not much of a choice.." She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:42 am

He stopped and turned to look at her. "But you hate me for it now, don't you?" He said in a weak voice, his voice almost cracking as the tears wanted to come again.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:14 am

She sighed. ''No..I could never hate you...Not even If I tried.'' She looked down. ''I shouldn't have yelled at you..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:29 am

He turned himself around to face her, and took few steps closer. "Was what he said true? I know he tried to get under my skin, and succeded. But was anything he said true?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:35 am

"Was what he said true? I know he tried to get under my skin, and succeded. But was anything he said true?" She bit her lip. ''What was true? What did he say?'' She asked. Trying to make it sound like she forgot or haven't heard it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:39 am

He looked away, clenching his fist as he looked back at her. "That you liked it, that you.... you for gave him...The teddy bear...." He found it hard to talk. "Any of that, was he telling the truth?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:51 am

She took a deep breath. ''No, I did not like it...'' She shook her head. ''Yes..I forgave him...'' Taking one deep breath. ''Because it wasn't him. He wasn't himself..It was this..Anthony person. I'm really sorry..'' Shaking her head again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:56 am

He went to her, taking her hand in his. "Are you okay?" He looked deep in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:00 am

She shook her head. ''No I'm not okay..'' Sighing deeply. She rubbed her eyes with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:03 am

He pulled her in his arms. "I'm sorry." He hugged her thightly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:21 am

She buried her face in his chest. ''No I should be sorry...''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:29 am

He held her in his arms. 'I wonder if she loved him.' But he didn't want to know right now. "Lets just forget about it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:33 am

''Yeah..Forget about it..'' She sighed. Looking up. ''How..did it feel to...Kill somebody?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 am

He looked away. "Horrible. At the moment I did it I didn't feel nothing but rage."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 am

She hugged him close. ''I'm sorry babe..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:03 am

He hugged her tight to him. "It's okay babe. I'll live." He pulled away and looked at her, smiling slightly. He looked at his costume, then back to her. "I better go take a shower, and then change clothes." He said letting his hand touch hers before going inside.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:12 am

She nodded. Watching him leave. She sighed. Standing up she breathed in the fresh air. Maby I'll stay for some time.. She sat back. Leaning her head back. Closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:44 pm

He waited until Wally left. But when minutes past he was still standing behind the tree. He was afraid.

She looked at him. Seriously! She thought. She understood. But he had said he could do this if she was also here. Tssss. She walked towards the woman, barking happily. Dinah!!!

He watched Shay walk to Dinah. He walked after her. “Shay. Don’t. She doesn’t know.” It were the first words he said in the presents of Dinah. He looked at her, keeping his distant. “I need to talk to you. If you want otherwise I will leave immediately.” He waited for her answer.

Ooc: Greeny has a dog called shay. Shay has a piece of shayera's soul in her. So Shay knows (almost) everybody. But she doens't remember everything. And no matter what, she is still a dog. XD
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:17 pm

[Ooc, waiit Shayera is a dog now?? Since when??]
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:45 am

She jumped seeing the dog. Seeing how excited the dog was towards her. Suddenly she heard another voice. She looked at the direction of the sound. "oh..ollie.." She sighed. sitting back on the bench. "If you want to talk. Talk.." She said. Rubbing her temples. Normally she would have pushed him and get angry. But she really did not feel to do that at the moment..
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:55 am

He was surprised when she didn’t attack him. “Uhm…” Now the moment was there to explain, he didn’t know what to say. Shay came to him, sitting right in front of him. He looked at Dinah. “How are you holding up? Shayera, knew what was going to happen.” He stopped, seeing shay go on the bench. “She and I planned the fight.”

Occ: In the area Shayera came. But it isn't Shayera only a piece of her soul. memories and stuff. But she thinks and acts like a dog.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:03 am

She looked at the dog. Her eyes then widen at his words. ''You...You did what?!'' She narrowed her eyes looking at Ollie. Feeling herself get angry. She couldn't explain why, Seemed like the sadness she had hold back turned into anger. ''But WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN PLAN TOO KILL YOUR FRIEND?!'' She walked up to him. Pushing him. ''How can you plan to kill your friend?!'' She shook her head. Not understanding.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:16 am

He watch her change. Anger filled her face. He closed his eyes. ''But WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN PLAN TOO KILL YOUR FRIEND?!'' He felt her push him. ''How can you plan to kill your friend?!''
He opened his eyes. “Because we both wanted to protect the ones we love. Everyone is protecting each other. But we didn’t know what the villains would do.” He glanced at Shay, remembering the promise. “Shayera is the only one who could come back from the dead. That is why she died and not me. You don’t need to understand. I don’t expect you to do.” He went to stand easier. If she would push him again or attack he could protect himself.He looked her in the eyes, watching her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In silent wispers, silent tears.   In silent wispers, silent tears. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In silent wispers, silent tears.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next