Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathstroke arrives.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Deathstroke arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Deathstroke arrives.   Deathstroke arrives. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Slade woke up. Groaning as he got up. He grabbed the back of his head. Looking arround. ''Where the hell am I?!'' he narrowed his eyes. Looking around but no sign of any human being. He clenched his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke arrives.   Deathstroke arrives. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:08 pm

She had just had sex with Pietro and got a call to go get a new recruit. She decided to go commando, not bothering to put on panties. She drove to the stadium and carefully got off not wanting to flash to anyone. She saw a man in there, and couldn't help but smile a bit. "Hello there mr, need a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke arrives.   Deathstroke arrives. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Slade saw a car heading towards him. As the car stopped this stunning lady. Her muscles were seen very well in her dress. He eyed the woman from toe till head and back down. A smirk was formed on his face. ''Oh I sure would like a ride. With you?'' He pointed to her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke arrives.   Deathstroke arrives. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:24 pm

She raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Well you don't beat around the bush too much." She then proceeded to tell him everything she knew of this universe. "So that's the story, now who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke arrives.   Deathstroke arrives. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:31 pm

He nodded. ''Okay sounds like one big complicated business. But I prefer keeping it simple though.'' He moved closer to her making her almost fall back on the car. ''The name is DeathStroke. How about you pussycat?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke arrives.   Deathstroke arrives. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:36 pm

She leaned back against the car, taking note of his movements. "Deathstroke, hmmm interesting name. My name is Superwoman." She then slipped under his arm to the otherside of the car and got in the drivers seat. "You want to stay here, or do you want to come with me to the mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke arrives.   Deathstroke arrives. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:40 pm

He smirked. ''Lead the way.'' He stepped in the other seat of the car. As superwoman drove to the Brotherhood. He got out of the car. ''I suppose you are going to give me a tour?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke arrives.   Deathstroke arrives. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:44 pm

She glanced at him as she drove away. "We will see about that." She felt a bit uncomfortable around this man. She drove as fast as she could to the brotherhood, and got out of the car. "The rooms are upstairs, take what ever is free." She said to him as she walked inside, and went to her own room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke arrives.   Deathstroke arrives. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathstroke arrives.
Page 1 of 1