Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Queen Bee arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenBee

QueenBee

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Zazzala woke up in an unfamiliar place. She sat up and looked around herself, noticing she was in a stadium of somekind. She stood up and looked around for someone she could ask about this place. She put a hand on her hips waiting for a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Slade had heard the phone ring and picked it up. Being told to take the car and drive to the stadium he woke up at and pick up a new person. He shrugged and took the first car he could find. Following the route back to the stadium.

When he arrived at the stadium he stopped. Stepping out of the car, He saw this women who seemed to be lost. ''Hey! Need a ride?'' He yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:16 pm

She turned around and saw a half of a man. She couldn't see red, so she supposed the mans suit was half red. "Yes, a ride would be most welcome thank you." She said walking gracefully to the car, and taking the front seat. "What is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:43 pm

He nodded at the woman. Sitting behind the stirring wheel. ''Well this place is an alternative universe or such like that.'' He looked at her from the corner of his eye. Beginning to explain everything while he ride the car to the Brotherhood mansion. He turned his head to look at her. ''So as you can see we are stuck.'' He took out the keys fo the car. Stepping out he walked over to the woman's door opening it for her.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:52 pm

She listened to his explanation, getting mildly annoyed at her situation. She sighed trying to accept this was her situation now. He opened the door for her and she smiled up at him. "A rare find, a gentleman." She got out of the car letting her hand gracefully go under his chin, slightly touching it. She walked a few steps befor turning to look at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:58 pm

He smiled at her. Feeling her hand under his chin. He watched her leave when she turned to look at him over her shoulder he closed the door. Turning on the alarm of the car before he walked over to her. ''You want a tour through the mansion?''
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:08 pm

She smiled at him giving him a side glance. "Sure. Lead the way." She extended her hand for him to lead her. "By the way didn't catch your name." She asked turning her head to look at him as he lead her to the house.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:31 pm

''The name's Deathstroke.'' He lead her into the building. ''And your name is?'' He showed her the hallway with rooms and the dinging room, They finished with the Living room.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:37 pm

She smirked at him. "Nice to meet you Deathstroke. My you can call me Queen Bee." She said winking at him. She let go of his hand and went to sit on the couch. "It's not a castle. But I guess this place is livable." She looked at him, and patted the spot next to her. "So tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:50 pm

He nodded at her before sitting down next to her. ''Nothing much to tell...I ran away from home to join the army and before I even knew I was one of the best assassin in the world..Cutting people's throat and washing blood off my hands just to go and leave for a new assignment. Life'' He shrugged and smirked at her. ''How about you? Queen Bee?''
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:02 pm

She raised her eyebrows up at his stroy. "Wow, that is quite impressive." She smirked and lifted her right hand up, showing her wrist to him. "This my dear is my most powerfull weapon. It contains spikes that have poison in them." She aimed her wrist at him. "One move and you could be dead." She lowered her arm. "I come from a different planet than earth."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:13 pm

He smirked when she pointed her wrist at him. When she lowered her arm he tapped at her collar. ''That 'my dear' is not for nothing around your neck. It prevents you from using your spikes with poison.'' He than took his hand back. ''Besides I wouldn't mind being killed by such a woman like you.'' He than looked to the side. ''What planet do you come from?''
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:35 pm

She smirked. "I know, you told me that. But atleast if I die of electrocution from this collar, I'll take as many people with me as possible." She said tapping her wrist lightly. "I come from the planet Korll. We have a close relation with insects, I mean with our physical atributes." She said letting her hand present herself like a living proof. "Hence my name." She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:43 pm

He grinned looking back at her. ''And you also have a great big relationship with plants?'' He saw her wink at him. Tapping on her lips. ''Your lips full of toxic like Poison Ivy? Or only full off lust?'' He winked back at her. Back in his head this little voice told him not to, But this was the first to say easy woman. He wouldn't have to play allot of seducing on her.
He leaned closer to her. ''Insects you said, Why not tell me more?'' He raised his eyebrow with a smirk. Regret this? Maybe? Did it matter? Not as long as nobody knew..Or Laura knew..
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:49 pm

She smirked feeling his finger on her lips. She looked up at him and gave him a seductive and dangerous smile. "Why don't you try and find out? I am done revealing my secrets to you. The rest of them you will just have to find out." She said her eyes narrowed seductively.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:11 pm

''Hmm...I would like to stay alive for some time.'' He shrugged. Leaning back in the couch. He laid his hands behind his head. ''You give me that seducing smile of yours. So I thought you would show me yourself.'' He sighed in disappointment. Standing up. ''Well I'll leave you than?''
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:16 pm

She looked at him an amused smile playing on her lips. "I didn't know you were so scared of one little kiss." She giggled. "What's life without danger?" She stood up herself and walked past him, twirling around giving him a wink as she turned her back at him once more.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:38 pm

He smirked walking at her from behind. Letting his hand slid on to her waist. Pushing her against him. ''It not the kiss, It's the woman who holds it.'' He whispered in her ear. ''I'll never underestimate a woman like you.''
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:44 pm

She felt him pull her closer, and smirked. "I'm sure you won't." She then spun around quickly and placed a kiss on his lips. She pulled away smiling wickedly. "See no poison." She then let go of him and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:48 pm

He smirked when she pulled away and walked off. He shook his head to a side. too bad..Such a beautiful catch.. He turned around and sat back on the couch. He wouldn't go sleeping with some other women right now. He turned on the television.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Queen Bee arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Bee arrives   Queen Bee arrives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Bee arrives
Page 1 of 1