Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moving on and having fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Circe

Circe

moving on and having fun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:40 pm

She gasped at his movements. Arching her back even more. She squealed loud once he pressed her clit. Gripping the sheets hard. When He stopped moving, She opened her eyes. Looking at him She smirked. ''Tease.''
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Pietro looked up at her from her breast. "What can I say? Sometimes I just can't help it." Pietro smirked as he licked her nipple hard after speaking. His hand on her breast then suddenly grabbed her whole breast hard. Pietro then plunged four fingers into her hard and fast pounding her with his hand while his thumb rolled over her clit hard over and over with every thrust of his hand. His fingers curved and twisted inside her as he went.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Her eyes widen when he suddenly made his movements harder and faster. Arching her back as far as she could. She sreamed in pleasure. ''Oh God!!!'' She gasped for air. Gripping the sheets as hard as she could. She couldn't help but her whole body shivered from the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Pietro loved how she screamed and arched against him. He moved his fingers in her slowly hitting as many highs for her on her way down.

Pietro smirked at her exclamation. "What is it with you women being so formal?" Pietro joked as he kissed down her body. "You can call me Pietro." When he reached her bellybutton he licked in it. He then licked and kissed his way down to her pussy. His tongue rolled over her clit lightly before moving move down to her dripping pussy. Pietro licked around lapping up the excess juices still coming from her. Suddenly Pietro began moving his tongue hard into her pussy, his nose pressed her clit his tongue wriggled insider her all over. His hands rubbed her sides and the underside of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:53 pm

She tried to relax a little lowering her back a little as she smirked. ''I'm sorry, Pietro it is.'' Circe nodded at him. Moaning softly when he licked her belly button. She took some deep breaths. But when he slid his tongue over her clit into her again she arched her back again. ''A-ah!'' She squealed, Gripping the sheets. She let out a small scream. ''H-how, can she ever leave you?!'' She said between her moans.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Pietro smirked at her question. If she thought he was good now She should wait until he really got going. Pietro moved his tongue from her pussy to her clit. He began moving three fingers into her again as he pressed his tongue to Circe's clit hard and began to hum, vibrating his tongue and lips around her. His fingers hooked and scissored in her violently he wanted to make her come screaming one more time before he plowed her with his hard cock.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:29 pm

She couldn't hold it. Screaming as high as she could. Dugging her nails into the bed. She curled her toes. As she felt how she reached her climax. She squealed high when she did. Relaxing her whole body. She took a deep breath. Wiping some hair out her face. She smirked. ''Time for the next round?'' She asked spreading her legs more. Sitting up she kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Pietro kissed Circe back rolling his tongue though her mouth. He moved his tongue along her gums tickling her slightly. He pulled away.

"Round two." Pietro smirked as he graded Circe's thighs and lifted them so her feet and calves were on either side of his head, her pussy spread before him. He positioned his cock and plowed into her hard. He then began moving in her slowly making sure to fill her completely with every stroke. One of his hands moved down and caressed her clit at the same pace he moved in her body. He turned his head slightly and gently kissed her calf.

Pietro smirked. He was going to go so slow in her she was going to be wailing, and begging for him to hammer her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 pm

When he entered her she started moaning again. Wrapping her legs around his waist strong. She bit her lip seductivly when he caressed her clit. Moaning arching her back slightly. He was slower than before. She gave him a pleading look. ''Why so slow, It's so boring.''
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Pietro smirked as he bent over and began licking and kissing her neck before he began nibbling her ear.

"You want to know the funnest thing about going slow sometimes? I know just when you are about to cum and then... I can stop and make it keep building and building until you can't think anything but how much you want me to fuck you harder and faster. And then, when you can think of nothing else, then I hammer you as hard and fast as I can, and you will scream for so loud and so long you won't be able to speak for at least a day, and you won't be able to walk without a lip for a week."

During his speech Pietro had demonstrated by going slower as she was about to orgasm, making her hold on longer. One of his hand caressed her breast and rolled her nipple. While his other hand moved over her clit slowly and randomly, and his mouth gently kissed her collar bone and neck
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:16 pm

She moaned softly. Purring at his speech. "Where have you read that my dear?" She asked. "I supose you read about me, but I won't beg that fast my dear. She than moanly softly. Again. Enjoying his slow movements on her clit. Letting her hand run through his hair. "But if you want me to beg, do your best and make me." She whispered seductivly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:04 pm

"Circe, Baby." Pietro whispered in her ear as he continued moving in her slowly. "That isn't a theory I read. It's something I have tested over," He jabbed his hips hard, "and over," He jabbed his hips hard again. "And I'm always right. You might take longer but something most people don't know is that speedsters are very patient, especially when doing something they enjoy. Like I'm enjoying doing you." Pietro suddenly speed up bringing Circe almost to orgasm before stopping and slowing his pace to even slower then before. "You will scream, and you will beg. It's only a matter of time, and I can wait." Pietro smirked and licked her neck.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:28 am

She listened to him squealing when he jabbed his hips. When he speeded up she couldn't help but scream feeling her orgasm near. She looked back at him when he slowed down again. ''Can you hold yourself that long than?'' She asked. He was right. Her body wanted him to move faster and harder. But she just smirked at him. Trying to ignore her feeling.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:29 am

"I'm pretty sure I can handle myself," Pietro continued move slowly in her one hand pinching her nipple one pinching her clit, "but another great thing about us speedsters is our recovery time. I can come in you and still be hard enough to keep going, for hours. Trust me Circe I always win this game." Pietro put his mouth back to her neck and began sucking hard but slow. Still moving in her to the hilt and pulling out methodically.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:31 am

''Alright than I trust you.'' She smirked. sHe moaned softly. ''Want me to start begging already?'' She bit her lower lip. Feeling her body tightening. She leaned her lips to his ear. ''Will you please move faster, Pietro?'' She whispered seductivly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:15 am

Pietro smirked into her neck as he kissed up to her ear. He began moving a little faster.

"That's not begging Circe. That's asking really nice." He jabbed his hips. "But it does earn you point." Pietro then began moving at what would be considered a normal pace for most men but for him was only about half, even without tapping into his speed. Pietro rubbed her clit harder and moved his head down to her breasts and began sucking on the nipple, while his other hand continued groping her breast and flicking her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:32 am

She squealed when he jabbed his hips. She moaned. ''Alright than...How about.'' She brought his face to her. Making their lips touch. ''Please Pietro?'' She said, Holding his face in both hands. Moaning against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:27 am

Pietro smirked into the kiss. Maybe a change of pace would be a good idea.

"Let me try something. See if you like it." Pietro had almost completely pulled out of her when he slammed into her as hard and fast as he could, before he pulled out of her slowly. He slammed into her again and pulled out of her slowly again. "Is that better Circ?" Pietro smirked as he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:02 am

She raised her eyebrow when he pulled out, But when he slammed hard into her she screamed out from both pleasure and a little pain. But it was good pain. He slammed into her again, She arched her back as far as she could and screamed again. "Is that better Circ?" She felt his lips against hers. Feeling him pull out slowly for the third time. She bit his lower lip. Letting go off it. ''Y-yes..'' She managed to say, Feeling her body shiver.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 am

Pietro smirked as she bit his lip continuing his new rhythm. When he pulled out slow he pressed her clit hard and as he slammed into her hard he moved his thumb over it gently.

He kissed her again rolling his tongue around her mouth and then sucked her tongue into his mouth to nibble on it lightly. His other hand continued to caress and grip her breast as they moved together.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:25 pm

She screamed out of pleasure feeling him press her clit hard and slammed into her. Bringing her lips back to his.
Feeling his tongue rolling arround in her mouth. She moaned in the kiss. Feeling him nibble on her tongue. She moaned louder feeling him grip her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Pietro loved her moans. He gave one more hard suck on her tongue before moving his mouth to her neck. He gripped her breast harder and started moving a little faster. Still moving against her clit harder as he moved harder in her.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:19 pm

She leaned her head back. Moving her hips with him. She moaned loud feeling him move harder. She let out a squeal of ultimate pleasure, scratching his back with her nails.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Pietro smirked when she squealed, she was almost ready. He continued his fast slow movements, though he went in her harder making the bed bang against the wall. His hand on her clit rolled her nub between his fingers harder. His hand on her breast gripped it hard enough to bruise her slightly. His teeth bit down on her nipple suddenly. His body rocked against her more as he continued to bring her to the brink of orgasm before denying her it. He was going to get her to scream 'please fuck me Pietro.' as loud as she could before he made her come over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 pm

She moaned and squealed feeling the bed move with them. He moved slow she bit her lip. ''P-please Pietro, Fuck me deeper pietro.'' She whispered. Trying to catch her breath, Screaming when he gripped her breast hard. Continuing to scream and moan when he bit her nipple. ''PLEASE!"' She screamed digging her nails into his skin making his back bleed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moving on and having fun   moving on and having fun - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moving on and having fun
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next