Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby talk..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

Baby talk.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:28 am

OOC : Guess who is lazy

He looked at her in shock before he looked away again. "Seems like everybody knew before me." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:30 am

"Nobody knew I knew." She said, looking down at James. He had finished his milk half way. She took the bottle away from him slowly, not seeing him pull it back or whimper. Kara laid it on the table. She put him next to her shoulder, patting his back to help him burp.

James burped before laughing.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:36 am

He sighed again. "Well I'm not sure if I want to know who else knows about it. I understand she must be very ashamed about it. Though I told her I don't care about the rape, because it's not her fault." He looked at her. "I just hope things get easier when Ellen is born."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:10 pm

"I'm sure things will get easier." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:21 pm

He smiled up at her. "Thank you. If you need any help with him, please ask our help. Now that Wolverine is gone, I'm sure you could use a break now and then." He offered his help to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:30 pm

[[OOC oh so lazy! x-x]]

Kara nodded at him, "Thank you." She said, smiling as she looked down at James. Who was falling asleep, "I'll take you up on that offer." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:37 pm

He saw the baby falling asleep, so he took it as his cue to leave. "I'll leave you two to nap." He whispered to Kara and smiled softly to her. He quietly walked out of the livingroom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby talk..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: