Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby talk..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:12 am

Kara sat in the living room, holding James as she dangled the teddy bear over James. A big smile was on her face as she watched him play with the bear. She laughed when he started to laugh, laughing a bit harder when the teddy bear was thrown at her face.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:17 am

Wally walked in to the livingroom, seeing Kara there with her baby. He smiled. "Congratulations on your baby. I didn't know you already had your baby." He sat on the couch next to her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:19 am

Kara looked up, smiling at Wally, "Thanks, and you can blame my Alien instincts for such a early birth." She said, looking back down to James.

James was now looking at the man who sat next to his mother, biting the teddy bear's ear.

"How's Canary doing?" Kara asked, looking at Wally, not seeing much of them lately.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:22 am

He smiled widely. "Seven months. I just hope she would give birth already. I want to hold Ellen so bad now." He looked at the baby in Karas arms. "You mind if I hold him?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:25 am

Kara laughed softly, "Give it time Wally." She said, before looking down at James, "I don't mind at all, plus he keeps looking at you." She said, gently giving him to Flash, helping him hold James the right way.

James held onto his teddy bear, nibbling on the teddy bear's ear still. He didn't take his eyes off of Flash. It took him a couple of minutes, but he finally threw the teddy bear at Flash's face, laughing right after.

Kara laughed, "He likes you."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:32 am

He laughed at James for throwing him with the teddy bear. " I'm sure he does. I'm such a likeable guy." He said jokingly as he let james grab his finger. "He looks like his father doesn't he?" James squeesed his finger tightly. "Though he might get your powers. Such a strong grip." He said pulling his finger out of his hold.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:36 am

Kara laughed at his joke, smiling softly, "He does, he just has my hair color and eye color." She said, laughing once again, "He does have my powers. He shot heat ray vision out of his eyes." She smiled, before she played with his foot gently. Kara then looked up at him, "Logan was here for a couple of days, but had to go on a mission..He was shocked at first, but he is so happy to have him." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:42 am

He smiled. "That's good to hear. You miss him?" James made a noise. Wally looked down in his arms. "And I suppose you miss him too, don't you little buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:46 am

"I do..and to be honest, he will have to pry me off of him." She said, smiling, "I won't leave him alone." She then looked at James, smiling, "He misses him too. He was confused when he didn't see his dad." Kara smiled, "Your going to be a good Dad Wally." She said, looking at him now.

James was playing with his teddy bear again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:54 am

He smiled at her. "Thank you Kara. That means alot to me." He smiled looking back at James. 'I sure hope I will be a good father.' He thought nervously, not sure if he could completely forget it wasn't really his child. He held the teddy bear and brought it close to James's face and then quickly took it away, then back again. James laughed, which made Wally smile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:04 am

James laughed, reaching for the teddy bear. He then kicked Wally's arm a little, laughing.

Kara smiled as she watched the two, "And I know Canary will be a good mother." She said, smiling softly. She leaned against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:23 am

He smiled. "Yes she will, but she doubts herself sometimes. I tell her she will be a good mother, but yeah. I suppose every woman goes through that." He kept playing with James.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 am

"I know I doubted myself big time, and now James is three months old and is healthy." She said smiling, watching Wally play with James.

James was laughing, before he wanted some milk. He made whimpering noises, crying softly.

Kara looked at him, softening her eyes, she didn't smell any funky smell. So she looked at Flash, "Hang on, I'll be right back. He's hungry." She said, getting up as she walked to the Dining room to fix James a bottle of milk. When it was ready she walked back, putting the bottle on the table. She smiled at James when Flash gave him back to her, she took the bottle and put the top of the bottle down to him.

James grabbed the bottom, drinking the milk, making him calm again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:36 am

He watched Kara get up, and held James trying to distract him while she was out getting him a bottle. "Mommy will be back soon, yes she will. She went to get you some food." He baby talked to James. James laughed and he smiled. When Kara came back he handed James to her. He watched her feeding him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:38 am

Kara smiled at James, kissing his forehead. She rested her forehead gently on his, "My boy..my little boy." She whispered, looking back at Flash, "Anything interesting happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:42 am

He got a bit more serious. "You mean other than me having to fight in an arena fight, after which I started using painkillers to make me feel better." He glanced at her face. "I'm fine now. You wouldn't believe how a certain dark knight and a sultry siren can help you feel better." He flashed her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:43 am

Kara's eyes widened, "I'm so sorry..and..who did you kill?" She asked, wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:47 am

He was silent for a while. "Music Meister...." He looked away from her. "I feel really bad about it now. He was loved after all."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:48 am

Kara's eyes opened, before she looked down. She was going to say that he deserved it, but heard the last sentence he spoke, "Who loved him?" She asked, narrowing her eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 am

He looked at her. "This girl named Laura. And Canary loved him too, though she won't admit it to me."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:05 am

Her eyes widened, "Laura loved him? Wow..I learned something new about her.." She said, before looking down. She didn't know what to say about the Canary part.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 am

He looked at her. "Yeah." He then frowned. "You sound like you didn't like him much. What happened, you seemed to like him back then?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:10 am

"That was until he raped Canary.." She said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:14 am

His eyes widened, and he tensed up. "How did you know about that?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 am

Kara looked up at him, "Caught him when he was running away from the scene."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baby talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby talk..   Baby talk.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby talk..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next