Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the Lab

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:02 pm

After talking to Pietro, Chloe made her way out of bed and down away from the rooms she had seen, she soon discovered a staircase that led down and decided that it wouldn't hurt to see where it led. Her eyes widened when she saw what she had entered...it was a lab her eyes landed on a very familiar figure who was tinkering over something on a table. "Pretty nifty place." She said, knowing that he probably already knew he had a visitor.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Bruce looked up from his watch. He had been sitting there, programming it to get his mind off of his previous conversation, "I guess you could say that."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:30 pm

She bit her lip, "Huh...there are some things here that look far more advanced then Earth technology." She observed as she studied some of the equipment from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:44 pm

"This place isn't just one or two Earth's. It's an infinite amount of earth's at infinite amounts of time. Technology from here, in our present, or from our past, or even far into the future. They all convene in this place. Why? I'm still figuring out. But it seems fantastic to get to sit in here and destroy and rebuild things." He mused allowed, a tad bit of excitement making way into his voice. Soon, he thought, he might sound like a child in a candy shop.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Her eyebrows went up at that information, "Oh that does sound fascinating." She said eagerly, a little bit of her nerdiness showing through her voice. "Do you think its possible that technology from other planets have made their way here?" She asked, thinking about Krypton.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:50 pm

"Possibly. These beings" he used the term loosely, "Have complete control here. So, if they bring a person they most likely bring his/her technology. It would explain why my batmobile, though the older version, was here. They may know it general. But not as in depth as they'd like." He paused, "But, that's what you have me for." he said lightly, trying to ease the tension in the air.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:54 pm

She laughed, "From what Clark has told me you are the best at pretty much everything, just don't tell him I said that he'll deny everything." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Bruce raised an eyebrow, "Really now? I told him that same thing not even a week ago." He was amused by the fact they thought of each other in the same light.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:31 pm

She smiled, "Well if you told him that then he probably won't deny it, he really respects you." She added.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:35 pm

"If I remember correctly he was flattered that I thought that highly of him." He spoke aloud, not really remembering it that clearly. His brain was confused during the Titan ordeal. He was finally seeing clearly again. He sighed watching Chloe walk around his lab while looking at different things, "Just remember, don't touch any buttons."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:39 pm

She rolled her eyes, 'I think I can manage to restrain myself." She said dryly, she continued to walk around the lab. She froze though when she saw something she recognized, "It can't be." She whispered in shock, there buried beneath a metal plate was a shining Kryptonian crystal. "Bruce, did you know you have some of Clark's things here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:45 pm

"I might, I haven't been through all of it. I only had a note that said come down here on my door a little while ago. Though I did find my Kryptonite bullet if Clark got out of control..." He left off his sentence there, "Why? What did you find?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Chloe reached down and touched the crystal, she lifted it up and handed it to Bruce; "Does it look familiar?" She asked, inwardly though she was excited. It was one of the crystals that Clark used in the crystal console, if only they had the Fortress she thought dejectedly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Bruce's eyes visibly widened. He knew exactly what the was, "Should we go tell Clark about this?" he looked up to Chloe, there wasn't a... oh my God why hadn't he thought of this earlier, "They're taking different places from our home worlds and replicating them here. Which means there's an infinite amount of places they could take from our worlds and throw them here." The gears in Bruce's brain were spinning into almost over driving. He moved back to the table, putting down the crystal before moving to an exasperatingly extravagant computer. He stood in front of it, his fingers make loud clicks on the keys.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Chloe moved up behind him, "Maybe this crystal can send everyone back to their homes." She said barely daring to hope that this could be true. "I mean this crystal can be used in the console, maybe Jor-El can send everyone back where they belong." She added.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Bruce looked behind him for a moment, "Doubtful, but the optimism is great." he said, forgetting himself in his Batman persona. The monotoned voice kicking in at the absolute worst moment.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:31 pm

She resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at him behind his back and instead settled for rolling her eyes, "Well even if it can't, maybe we're a step closer to getting out of here." She said as she folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:39 pm

"Most likely." He said. He wasn't a big one for conversation when he was thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:47 pm

She frowned and then bit her lip, "If anyone would know more about this particular crystal it would be Clark." She said out loud. She had the feeling that Bruce wasn't the type who talked much when he had something on his mind, or at least that's what she had observed. She wanted to know more about Bruce but she knew now wasn't the time.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Bruce turned around, leaning on an open space on the desk, "Well, the algorithm is working. I'll just need to wait for it..." He tried to shake off his Batman persona, but he knew he kept putting it on as an involuntary action around her. But he wasn't exactly sure. Maybe it was because in his moment of pure weakness she had gotten information that he never wanted anyone to know? He wasn't sure, "Should we get Clark now? Or should we wait just in case..." He mused allowed.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:08 pm

She bit her bottom lip as she thought about it, "Well maybe we should wait until we know more about this crystal. The kryptonian crystals all have different keys implanted inside them. The one that could give us the fortress is the Crystal of Knowledge however I doubt we'll find one here." She said and bit her lip. "Sorry I kinda know a lot about Krypton." She said with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:10 pm

"Trust me, it's not a bad thing. It's helped me save Clark on more than one occasion." He chuckled out, "Trust me, I used to have jokes made about me having a sun-booth in the Bat-Cave until Clark needed it to live. Then, who was laughing? Certainly no one because it was only Clark and I in the cave at that point." He stopped talking for a moment, feeling almost... stupid.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:15 pm

She smiled, 'Well I'm glad you had that sun-booth, Clark isn't invincible however often he may think he is." She said almost sadly. "So how did you become so knowledgeable about Kryptonians?" She asked intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:18 pm

"Clark and I... are best friends. You tend to need to know how to save them when the situation calls for it. Unfortunately he never could figure out a good way to save me since I'm just a normal person... just trained." Bruce shrugged, "Which brings me to my question. How do you know Clark?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:25 pm

She smiled wanly, "I was wondering when that would come up, I met him when I first moved to Smallville after my mom....well she wasn't there and my uncle took me in after my father died. We became friends and after dozens of rescues from him....one day I saw him catch a speeding car with his bare hands and then it kinda hit me that Clark was different. I waited for him to tell me about his secret but he only told me when I wound up being transported to the Fortress. The first time Clark used the Crystal of Knowledge and I got to see it, it was incredible after that I helped keep his secret from other people who might use his secret against him." She said as she thought about Lex, she hated that man with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Lab
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next