Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show me love..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Show me love.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:04 pm

He grinned. "Good." He pulled her into a hug. "I do not want you to die." He said holding her close to him. He looked down. "Does anthony bother you in your dreams often?" He suddenly asked, unsure why he did.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Laura hugged him back, "Then I won't..if you won't." She said, smiling before her face went serious, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:10 pm

He pulled out of the hug. "Because..juste before you came in the park with thate strange man. He visited my dream. Telling me he was trying to make our relationship smooth....and he told me he had hurted you.." He looked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:04 pm

[[OOC The new topic. https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net/t791-morning-sicknessthis-can-t-be-happening#15916 And I was able to skip three weeks, cause according to Emily and my grandmother. It takes 3 weeks for the morning sickness and to see if your pregnant. And I might not be on a lot today/tomorrow, so I'm writing this for you so when you can reply you can! <3 you Audrey <3]]

Laura's eyes widened, she was speechless. She shook her head, "I hadn't seen him at all lately.." She was really shocked, and she didn't know how to respond.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:34 pm

"Good..because I don't want him to hurt you." He said kissing the top of her head. "You want to take a nap?" He asked brushing his hand over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:44 am

Laura nodded at him as she smiled, "Yeah.." She said, smiling at him as she got herself comfortable. She snuggled against him as she rested her head against his chest. Laura started to drift to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me love..   Show me love.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show me love..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2