Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Good........

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hellion

Hellion

For Good........ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:19 pm

'Some ass... Jason.' he came to a nullifying conclusion, 'Jason used to throw firecrackers to startle gun carrying men, I found his box.' He thought lightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Chloe's eyebrows went up, do you still need help? She asked as she continued brushing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:27 pm

'Take your time, but you could come down. I could use some company.' He suggested to her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:29 pm

She smiled, I'll be down in a few, I'm just gonna head out for awhile unless you really need me she thought as she brought out the blow dryer.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:43 pm

'Okay, I'll be... waiting for these fireworks.' He groaned in his mind. 'Are you sure you can't... come down here? Little secret, you can't tell anyone... but I'm so afraid of firecrackers its not funny.' Bruce threw away his pride, the firecrackers sounded like gun shots.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Chloe stopped what she was doing and smiled, I'll be right down she sent to him after checking her reflection in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:53 pm

'I'm under the computer when you come down.' Bruce said, ending their link for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Good........
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: