Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Cherished Posession

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

A Cherished Posession - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Bruce was suddenly completely serious, moving away from her almost imesiately. Something of his hasn't worked ad he needed to find out why. He moved to the computer, typing in a long algorithm for the possiblity of hers malfunctioning while searching for the malfunction in her device.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Chloe watched him work and bit her lip, she hoped he would find out what was wrong with the device and soon before Brainiac tried to take over.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Bruce turned to Chloe, leaning on the table, "Brainaic figured out my algorithm." he said in his infamously monotone voice, "The computer actually cracked it." Bruce's hopes an dreams were crushed, he couldn't save her... No one could.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Chloe looked down and bit her lip, "Bruce...don't beat yourself up over this, I'm ok with it." She said sadly before she slowly took off the gadget on her wrist. "Just promise me...that you'll ....kill me." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:02 pm

"I'm not going to promise that." he stated, clear as day. Bruce turned around to his computer, "You need to leave." he said, in his workin voice. He completely cut off their connection. He needed to work without, she saw him make the device before, that was how he figured it out. He hoped shed understand and not take this the wrong way, but he knewhed alwas be a screw up. It was his nature.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:07 pm

"Bruce you're not a screw up ok?" She said quietly, I love you she sent to him and then backed up. "Just don't blame yourself." She added before she turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:18 pm

"It's not me I blame." He muttered out, starting to research somethings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cherished Posession   A Cherished Posession - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cherished Posession
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: