Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bananas are for monkeys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Bananas are for monkeys Empty
PostSubject: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:55 am

Amanda cleaned up the kitchen and went to sit on the couch. She turned the tv on and put the volume down a bit. She watched the news, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:00 am

Laura had woken up, but for some reason she didn't want to leave her room..Though she promised herself to get out of the room in thirty minutes. She laid there, staring at the ceiling. Her green eyes weren't so bright as they usually were, and it was because she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Slade sighed deeply as he walked just walking without a direction or route.. Though some how every way he walked he ended up looking at the sight of Laura's cabin...He sighed deep..Ah why not just try... He thought as he walked to the front door. Knocking on it lightly. He hoped Laura would be in, If not he would leave..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Amanda stood up and went to open the door. Her eyes flared when she saw Slade. "You... What do you want? Didn't you walk away from her?" She asked standing infront of the doorway.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Laura heard a knock at the door, going to see who it was. She stopped when she saw Slade was in the doorway. She stood there, clutching her stomach as she just wanted to move out of sight fast. But she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 pm

''Well my high apologies for walking away. But I did not come here for you..'' He said as he looked at Laura. ''Laura..I'm so sorry...'' He said as his eyes softened at the sight of her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:31 pm

She looked over her shoulder and saw Laura. "Go rest dear, I can handle him." She snapped her head back to Slade. "You left her in pain!! You obviously don't care!!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Laura looked at him as she looked at Amanda when she talked to her..She looked back at Slade, looking down away from him as she felt the tears falling..She was going to show him how much he had hurt her..Laura moved out of sight, though she was still next to the door..But up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:36 pm

He narrowed his eyes at Superwoman. ''Don't tell me for who I care. Now get out of the way.'' He said as he pushed her aside. He looked at Laura seeing the tears stream down her face. ''Laura really I am sorry...If I did not care I would not have come here..I would have never returned here..I'm so sorry Laura..Please believe me.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 pm

She regained her balance, and looked up at Laura. "For what I know you could have just come to get your things, the fact you are here doesn't prove you are sorry." She looked at Laura. "You want him to go, or stay?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Laura looked up at him, her eyes softened at him, "Why did you leave me like you did? I was lying there in pain, and yelling for help..And you just walked away.." She said as her voice broke, "Amanda had to take me to the hospital..to find out why I was having the pain." She said as her eyes didn't leave his, feeling more tears fall from her eyes..Laura looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:45 pm

''Shut up!'' He yelled at Superwoman. ''I am really sorry...I did not realize you had so much pain..'' He looked down ashamed. Slowly laying his hand on her shoulder. ''Please Laura?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Laura had to see if he would leave again, looking back to him, "I have Placenta Previa, in short..I could die from having this baby.." She said as she looked at him, "And that's why I'm having these pains."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:48 pm

She went to slap Slades hand from Lauras shoulder. "You don't tell me when to shut up!!" She then looked at Laura. "What's it gonna be? He stays or he leaves?" She asked cracking her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:10 pm

He let his hand be slapped away. Just looking at Superwoman. ''Is this your fight? No there is not.'' He said coldly. As he looked back at Laura, His eyes softened.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:41 pm

She narrowed her eyes and stood next to Laura. "It is my fight. I am not leaving her side. She wants to have this baby, and for her to live she can't stress herself. And believe me, I am more than happy to fight for her."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Laura looked at both of them, watching them fight. She softened her eyes, "Stop fighting, both of you.." She said, looking at Slade, "How sorry are you? Really? Because last time you said you loved me..you left me on the ground in pain.." She said as she looked at them, then gave Amanda a little look, "Can we please talk in private..?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 pm

He waited till Superwoman left, He than turned to Laura. ''I don't want you to die, I don't want to hurt you anymore...And I thought...Leaving you would be better than this. I hate all the drama, And I just want to sleep without having this one big rock of guilt and pain on me. I really love you, If I did not love you enough...I would not have left you..I left because I do not want to hurt you anymore. This is all my fault, And I understand if you won't accept me anymore..'' He said as he looked deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:20 pm

She nodded to Laura, but shot a sharp glare at Slade. "I will be up, just shout if you need me." She climbed up the stairs, staying ontop of them, out of sight, ready to jump out any minute.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Laura looked at him, listening to him as she felt the tears still falling down her cheeks. She looked for any sign of lying..and it wasn't her saying he was lying..She just wanted to make sure there was no sign of him just walking out of the door. Laura stared at him, before she finally talk, "What will you do..if I say I forgive you?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:28 pm

He shook his head. ''I will stay with you..'' He said looking down. ''I will stay with you.'' He repeated looking back into her eyes. He layed his hand on her cheek. Wiping away her tears. ''Please don't cry.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Laura looked up at him, waiting for his answer.

"I will stay with you.."

She looked at him as her eyes softened. She gasped as she tried not to cry, "Do you promise? Cause I won't be able to handle it if you leave me and our baby again..Do you promise?" Laura asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:43 pm

"I will not leave you. I will give you everything you deserve...i will not mistreat you again.." He said clearly showing he ment his words.
"I am sorry Laura...i promise i will not leave you."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Laura heard that he meant his words..She nodded at him as she felt herself cry, "I forgive you..just please..never again..please.." She said as she moved closer to him and buried her face into his chest as she cried..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:57 pm

She couldn't take it no longer. She stepped out, walking downstairs. "You are just going to forgive him just like that?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bananas are for monkeys   Bananas are for monkeys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bananas are for monkeys
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: