Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falling Apart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Falling Apart  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:41 pm

She felt like crying at his words, the last thing she wanted was to be here...like this all night long. She kept it up though with her tongue alternating between licking and sucking on him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:06 am

Johnny grinned down at her. He felt his balls tighten as he came in her mouth and chest. "Lick it up Slut." He smirked.

Johnny then got up and went to his dresser. He grabbed another syringe of Speed Juice. He came back over to her and grinned. "Can't have the drug wearing off now can we?" He injected her in the neck.

"Now get up Bitch." Johnny laid down on the bed. "Now ride my cock like the Whore you are. And face the camera." Johnny smiled as he looked at the camera.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 pm

She started to protest as he brought the syringe towards her and cried when he injected her. She bit her lip and did as instructed slowly sinking down onto his cock and then starting up a tempo, silent tears kept falling down her face. Her mind was clouded and she couldn't even concentrate on anything much besides the feeling of being nothing more then a slut.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:48 pm

Johnny smirked crudely as she began moving over him. "That's it slut bounce." He slapped her ass. "Faster. I want your tits bouncing for the camera." Johnny them leaned back and with his hands behind his head watching her bounce on his cock. "I'm going to fuck you until I can't go any more. And you want to know something?" Johnny smirked. "That's never happened to me... ever."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:04 pm

She wished she could die then....death would have been preferable to this hell. She bit her lip as she sped up the pace and winced as she could feel the pressure start to build up she was aware that she was starting to sweat a little bit from the exertion.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Johnny grinned at Chloe's tightness around him. He felt his balls tighten. He came in her. "Good Slut." Johnny petted Chloe's head like a pet. "Get up." Johnny then put Chloe back on her hands and knees. Johnny patted her ass staring at it for a moment. "I'll be your still a virgin here." Johnny pulled Chloe's ass checks apart staring at her rear entrance. Johnny lined his cock up and slammed into Chloe's ass ripping into it. He didn't give her anytime to adjust he just started slamming into her without mercy. "Tell the camera how much you love it up the ass whore. Say you love it." Johnny yelled at her as he spanked her ass repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:44 pm

She screamed in agony when he tore through her ass without warning and more tears started to fall as each thrust brought a new wave of agony. She could feel wetness fall down even though it was a whisper of feeling, she couldn't think she could hear him yelling something at her and then she lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Johnny moaned as he came again in her ass. "Fuck she's unconscious." Johnny turned to the camera. "But don't worry gentile viewers we aren't anywhere near done." He smiled. Johnny pulled out of Chloe and turned her over. He then laid her spread eagle on the bed. He tied her hands and feet to the bed with the sheets and grinned at his work. He then took the camera from it's position and moved over her. "Ladies and Gentlemen this is what is called a thoroughly fucked pussy." Johnny did a close up of Chloe's abused lower region. And its going to get more fucked." Johnny put the camera back and crawled over her positioning himself at her head. He took Chloe's head in his hands and opened her mouth. He pushed his hard cock into the unconscious girls mouth.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Chloe was grateful for the darkness that had welcomed her when she had slipped out of it, but she was starting to come too. She freaked when she felt something in her mouth and thrashed or tried too, her hands were tied and her eyes flew open. This was not a sight she would wish even on her worst enemy, she tried to pull her mouth away from his dick that was inside it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:28 pm

"Stop thrashing Bitch and take my dick." Johnny said viciously as he slammed his cock down Chloe's throat. "Oh Yeah. That's the stuff." He then started to fuck her face as hard and fast as he could. He was going to cum already. "Fuck yeah Slut."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Kara had heard from Superman that Chloe went missing, and she had heard about Chloe's rape. And how the man's name was Johnny and he was a villain..But that's all she knew of him. Though she was tired of hearing rapings were happening, and she was planning to stop it.

She drove to brotherhood, walking down the hall as she heard moans and whimpers. She walked to the door, kicking it open. Kara's eyes narrowed at the sight she saw, walking fast to the man as she grabbed him and threw him into the wall, "Get off of her!" She yelled, glaring at the man, before she untied Chloe. Her eyes looked straight at her, "I know you probably won't be able to, but I need you to put on these clothes." Kara said gently, keeping her eye on the man. She gave Chloe the clothes she had in the bag she brought.

When she watched Chloe put on her clothes, she looked at her straight in the eyes, "Run..meet me outside..I'll protect you." She said, turning around to guard her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:44 pm

"Fuck." Johnny rubbed the back of his head. He looked up seeing his fuck toy running out of the room while his cock was still hard. "Bitch get back her and finish what you started!" Johnny ordered. Johnny then finally noticed the hot blond that must have thrown him off his new toy. "Unless you want to finish it for her Baby." Johnny moved around toward his dresser that had his speed Juice. If he could inject her he could have two fuck toys and that would be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Chloe was still dizzy and she could barely think but she nodded and staggered her way out of the room feeling like a fish out of water. Her legs were shaking and she was finding it difficult to put any weight on them, silent tears kept falling and she hoped that the woman who had saved her would be ok. She could hear him yelling something at her but she couldn't focus on whatever it was, she slipped and fell.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Kara glared at the man, "Sorry, but I'm happily married, and your..just sick!" She said, before she saw him grab something, though she heard Chloe fall. She ran to the door fast, closing it and locking it, there was no way she would let him get her. Her eyes glared at the man, before she used her heat vision, barely wincing at the shock from her collar. She killed his camera, looking at him. Kara had trained to where the collar barely hurt her, and this was training due to keep James, Logan, and everybody else safe, "You and me.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Johnny glared at the woman. "You can't blame this all on me Babe. Owlman brought her to me. Told me to do my worst. I learned a long time ago to do as he says so I did." Johnny grabbed a syringe of the top he moved forward slowly. He got around behind her and injected the Speed Juice as quickly as he could. His other hand went down and cupped her covered pussy. "I could fuck you good if you like Babe." Johnny whispered as he licked her neck.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:05 pm

[[ OOC: Sorry to interrupt buuuttt.... WHOA. DON'T BLAME ME I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! ...Oh wait... I did... huh. *waddles away.* Carry on. ]]
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:09 pm

[Ooc *glares at Owlman* You made me a sex slave!!]
Chloe slowly got up and continued making her way out, she needed to get help and that included getting Clark. She just hoped she could find Clark in time.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 pm

"Oh great, so you listen to other people's order..Now, your just a sick pathetic man." She then winced when he was able to get behind her, wincing when he injected something in her. Her eyes narrowed fast as he cupped her area, she learned a trick. And she was going to get shocked, but oh well. She used her super strength, closing her legs as she hurt his hand enough to make him pull it away from her. Kara turned around fast, kicking him into the wall hard. Kara looked at him, "Whatever you put in me, and whatever sex drug it was..It seems to have little effect on me..Cause I'm guessing by the way you acted, I could be willingly right now..But, I'm not..so your screwed." She said as she look
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Johnny pulled away. "Bitch. Fine take her. I had my fun." Johnny decided not to mention that the camera had been linked to a computer away from the room copying everything.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Kara walked to him as her eyes narrowed at him, "You ever touch any of my loved ones..You better pray I don't come after you." She said as she glared at him, "And if you saved whatever you taped on that camera, and it links out..You better pray that I don't see it and come back for you. Get some prositutes for that shit, not innocent people you bastard!" She said, before kicking him in the bare nuts, making him double over. Her eyes glared at him, "Pray that I don't have to come back." She growled, walking away from him as she opened the door and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Johnny cupped himself as the woman left. He stood and pulled on his pants. He went down to the computer that had the copy of what he had recorded. He made one copy and deleted it from the computer. He hid the disc in his room. For now he would keep it hidden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart    Falling Apart  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling Apart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Johnny Quick's Room-
Jump to: