Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inception.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Clark looked up to see Krypto headed for him, "Hey buddy, where have you been?" He asked as he smiled fondly down at his dog.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 pm

"I was with Diana." The speaker spoke, wagging his tail knowing his master was happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Clark's smile widened, "Oh that's great, how is she doing?" He asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Krypto titled his head, looking at Clark still, "She said she'd be coming down soon."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Clark nodded and then looked down at himself, "Er how do l look?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:47 pm

"Black and white." Krypto said, unable to actually see in color.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Clark smiled, "Well that's better then nothing I guess, how was your day?" He asked as he straightened in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:04 pm

"I was with Diana, you've been down here for two days so I took it upon myself to protect her. So, well. She enjoys the company even though she doesn't understand dogs." Krypto said, shaking his head, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Clark raised an eyebrow, it was unlike Krypto to protect someone but he smiled at the thought. "Stressful, I ran into Thomas and well....I don't know what to think of him." He admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:11 pm

"That man I saw walking by? Looks like Bruce." Krypto said looking at him, "He carries himself like Bruce, I like him. He even gave me a pet on the head." He said, closing his eyes and wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Clark sighed, "He almost got Chloe killed....and who knows what else." He muttered as he rubbed his face.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:16 pm

"Fetch girl?" He asked, only having met her once.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Clark nodded and smiled at Krypto's word choice, "He wasn't very nice to her and she tried to hurt herself." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Krypto blinked in understanding, "I understand." Krypto looked back at the door before looking back at Kal-El.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Clark bit his lip, "How was Diana?" He asked as memories of their night together filled his head making him blush a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:35 pm

"You could just ask me yourself." Diana walked into the room, greeted by a Krypto that jumped up and made his way to her side. Moving at the same pace she to to Clark. Diana gave the dog a small pet on the head, "And I'm fine, Clark."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Clark smiled and got up, "I'm glad to hear that, listen about earlier I'm sorry for just running off like that." He said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Diana shook her head, "It's fine, Clark. I completely understand, I would've gone with you... but Amanda was disturbed and I found myself having to talk to her until she felt she could function on her own." Diana explained, almost sighing, "It just took me so long to get here, Krypto didn't want me leaving my room for the longest time."

--

Krypto rubbed his face on her hand, before noticing what she had said about him. He then stopped and wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Clark frowned and then looked over at Krypto, "You mentioned you were protecting her, is something going on Krypto?" He asked curiously and with some worry.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Diana looked down at Krypto, kneeling down to rub his face, "You've been really affectionate, Krypto. Is there something we should know about." She looked up at Clark before looking back at Krypto, wondering what the dog had in mind.

--

"I could hear all of the noise and fights. I didn't want Kal-El's mate getting hurt, specially not right now at her weakest moments. I've committed myself to her until Kal-El's child has been born." He wagged his tail furiously, unfazed by the looks from both of them.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Clark blanched, "Wait...did you just say baby?" He asked faintly and met Diana's eyes with shock, he felt ready to faint. He sank back down onto his chair and stared at Diana in shock before he spoke again, "I think.....I'm in shock." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Diana stared at the dog in complete disbelief, her mouth wouldn't find find the words to speak. But she did feel light head again.

--

Krypto shook his head, "I said child not baby, but same thing I suppose." He moved behind Diana, nudging her to a sitting position. Which she moved to after his coaxing.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Clark slowly looked up at Diana again and smiled, "But that's wonderful news!" He said and got up to twirl Diana around in his arms. "I'm going to be a dad! Wait until everyone finds out!" He said ecstatically as he grinned like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Diana felt too light headed, "Clark, stop spinning me." she whispered out, spots forming in her vision.She moved most of her weight to Clark's arm, not trusting her own legs to stand.

--

Krypto wagged his tail, "Family?" he asked excitedly, wanting to be part of one.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:23 pm

[Ooc sorry I'm going to be Chloe again XD]
Clark hurriedly put her down, "Are you ok? I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked with concern and then carried her to the chair so she could sit down. "Do you need anything?" He asked and then looked down at Krypto, "Yes family buddy, you're going to be a part of it too." He said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inception.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: