Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Heart in Silence Undetected

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain America

Captain America

A Heart in Silence Undetected Empty
PostSubject: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Steve was still in the hallway he could hear Johnny and Chloe still talking, his heart gave a painful lurch surely she didn't like Johnny right? He wondered as he tried not to eavesdrop, he knew he must have looked odd just standing in the hallway with his arms crossed but he didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Dick moved down the hallway, taking notice of Steve's awkward standing in the hallway, "Uh... Hey!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Steve looked up to see Dick approaching him and smiled, "Hey Dick, how are you?" He asked as he tried not to make it too obvious that he had been eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Dick raised an eyebrow watching the man shift positions. He must have been trying to listen to te conversation going on, "I'm just wondering around. What'd about you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:07 pm

Steve glanced back inside the Medical Lab, "I'm waiting for Johnny to leave , he's visiting Chloe at the moment." He said and his jaw tightened just the tiniest bit.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Dick's never ending training to be the greatest Dectective made him able to catch the man's slight anger at someone other than him being in the room, "Oh? Who's Johnny?" wondering if the new Johnny guy was a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Steve bit his lip, "He's the guy who raped Chloe and was the father of her unborn child." He stated darkly, it still amazed him to no end that Chloe had kept the child until she had had a miscarriage.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Dick winced, "Wow... she... she seemed so fine when I talked to her." He didn't see the weakness, he should have, "And she tolerates him? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Steve frowned and looked back at the Medical Lab, "From my understanding, it was because while she was pregnant she told him she didn't want him raping other girls otherwise he wouldn't see his kid anymore. Now that she lost the baby though, I'm going to make sure he never puts her in that position again." He said quietly but firmly, he planned on ensuring that promise.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Dick smiled, giving the man a pat on the shoulder, "You better hold that promise, or I'll... do something you'll never see coming." He smirked moving his hand away, "And that's a promise."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Steve smiled, "I'll hold you to that promise." He said lightly but seriously, he didn't want to be someone who had broken a promise by any means.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:58 pm

"I'm good for 'em. ask anyone." Dick nodded, looking down the hallway, watching no one coming down it.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Steve nodded, "I'll take your word for it Dick, so how have you been?" He asked as he flicked his eyes in his direction, remembering the last time they had spoken.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:03 pm

"Nothin' really. Just got to thinkin' about everything. I thought I'd go find some people I know and talk to 'em." Dick turned his face to Steve's, "Guess it's pretty lonely here, not really knowing all that many people."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Steve nodded, "It can be but that's why you get to know other people here, in some respects hopefully make new friends." He said eventually as he thought about it, he knew it sounded cheesy but you couldn't always shut yourself off from the world.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Dick would've corrected him, knowing his adoptive father's habit, but than he decided not to bring the man up. It would be better in the long run anyway.

"Seems right." Dick said, almost amused.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Steve nodded, "I know having a friend could be considered a weakness but honestly in the end it does more good in the end." He said as he remembered how he hadn't wanted any friends when he had first woken up but the Avengers had gotten him out of his shell.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Dick nodded, knowing from personal experience. Bruce had been the most, if not the, loneliest man in the world thinking people weighted him down. But over the years, letting people in had turned out to be healthy. Specially in saving his life, more times than the man was willing to admit, "I agree, fully. It's quite awful doing all of this alone. I was surely happy to work with a team, for you I would expect nothing less."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Steve nodded, "The team I was in can be closer then friends sometimes but I think that's because all of us are pretty much the same way." He said and gave a sad little smile just thinking about them, back on his world the Protector's were doing all in their power to cause them to fight each other.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Dick nodded, silently wanting to ask a question. Oh to hell with it, he was getting 'whemled by the urge, "So, does that state a lovely man or woman waiting for you back home?" He almost winced, a sudden image of Mulan with the soldiers singing about a girl worth fighting for came to mind he tried to get it out of his brain, almost hoping the song wouldn't be stuck in his head for the rest of the day.

Damnit Starfire, why did you get curious over Disney movies?
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Steve smiled, "Oh no, uh I never had a woman back there who I could get along with." He said and shifted another look back at the Medical Lab. He was sure he was bright red now as he couldn't get Chloe out of his head.....he had never felt this way about anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:22 pm

"So, you're gay?" Dick asked innocently enough. The man's face almost being a dead give away for the man's clear embarrassment over the statement.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Steve started coughing, "Uh no, believe me I am interested in women." He said as his face flamed an even brighter red, this time for another reason entirely.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm

"Then that doesn't explain the severe flustering problem you seem to be having." Dick was as dense as always.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Steve blinked at him, "All right, if you really don't know...I like Chloe." He said quietly as he looked back at the door where she was still with Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heart in Silence Undetected
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next