Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Heart in Silence Undetected

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Dick smirked, "I see." He almost said raising an eyebrow. "Oh, this is going to be funny."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Steve glared at him, "Don't say a word." He growled with no real threat behind his voice.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:33 pm

"I'm so scared of the walking American flag." He stuck his tongue out at him, feeling his inner-Robin getting the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Steve rolled his eyes, "Say one word and the walking American flag will be after you." He said almost seriously
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Dick made an image in his mind about a rabid American flag chasing after him through the streets of Gotham. He covered his mouth to stop the laughter from becoming too loud. He didn't need the people in the room hearing him.

Dick laughed for a few more moments before being reduced to coughing out words, finding it was almost hard to breath, "I'd like to see you try."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:40 pm

Steve raised an eyebrow, "Oh I won't try, I will." He said with a hint of a smirk on his face as Dick laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Dick rolled his eyes knowing the man would't be able to touch him. He was just too big of a 'ninja' as Tim had put it.

"So, why are you hanging out here. Shouldn't you be in the room trying to woo your woman?"
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Steve smiled, "Well I would but Johnny.....wanted to talk to her." He said with distaste showing on his face, he would never like the guy Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 pm

"Then boot him out? You're a hero, act like one." Dick said, leaning on the wall giving Steve a look that meant he really didn't want to go in there. If he had, he would've.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Steve sighed, "Believe me I would, but I don't think Chloe would appreciate me doing that." He admitted with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Dick almost slapped himself in the face.

Wow, this guy? Really? didn't he know women loved the knight routine?

"I assure you, I think she might find it a bit endearing." He muttered out, people were odd. He suddenly missed the soothing comfort of aliens.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:03 pm

[Ooc XDD]
Steve frowned, "You think so?" He asked not really believing it but hoping that maybe if he did Chloe might like that side of him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Dick have every muscle of his body twitch to push the man into the room. For God's sake the need was oozing off of Steve! Bah, people. Too whemlin' them peeps was.

He stopped thinking, rubbing his face, Damian and Tim were having more of an affect on his thoughts than he had hoped. Maybe it was time for some training with the Bats. Should be fun, right?

"Well you go do that, if I come back from training and you're still hear. I'm making you the new American flag."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Steve grimaced at the mental image and then slowly nodded, "If she gets mad at me....I'm blaming you." He said lightly before he turned to go inside the Medical Lab.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:10 pm

"Just blame it on Bruce." He stated pulling a Batman by disappearing within the blink of an eye.

Oh the Bat-skills that weren't actually powers.

His laughter crackled through the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heart in Silence Undetected   A Heart in Silence Undetected - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heart in Silence Undetected
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2