Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing Music

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Playing Music - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Selina's face brightened, "Oh, I do love that song..." She paused waiting for the Chrinstine's part before she started to sing, "Angel, I hear you. Speak, I listen. Stay by my side, Guide me..." She blushed a little after realizing she had actually sang to it. She covered her mouth in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Supergirl had walked to the living room to see if Flash left her a plate of toast. She then heard the piano playing, she walked to the music, hearing singing. She recognized the song, entering the room as she song the next verse of the woman who was singing before, "Angel, my soul was weak, forgive me. Enter at last, master." She smiled, looking at the people.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:54 pm

He smiled when he actually got them to sing. He started to sing the phantom part. "Flattering child, you shall know me, see why in shadow I hide. Look at your face in the mirror - I am there inside!" He waited for the two girls to continue.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Selina felt compelled to finish, "Angel of Music, guide and guardian... Grant to me your glory. Angel of Music, hide no longer. Come to me, strange Angel..." She looked at Meister unsure of how he was really getting her to sing. she hadn't sung since the Birds of Prey trio and she vowed never to do it again. She had only done it in the first place to save Batman.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Kara sang the last verse with the woman, smiling to the Music Meister when he was done. She leaned on the wall, "That was very pretty." She finally said.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:12 pm

"Thank you, girls." He said taking his hands from the keyboard. "What would you like to hear next?" He asked them, placing his fingers back waiting for them to suggest something.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Selina cracked her shoulder before thinking over a few songs, "Hey, ...eh... Blonde-y? Want to duet... or just you want to sing as I run like hell." Selina laughed before twirling a piece of hair.

Last edited by Catwoman on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Kara looked at the woman, "Hello." She said, putting her hands on her hips, "Depends. are you going to cause mayhem? If not, then we can do a duet." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Dinah walked into the Living room. ''So you were the once singing.'' She smiled. Letting go of Flash his hand. ''What is the next number going too be?''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Meister turned his head to see Dinah in the door way. He smiled widely. "I'm waiting for requests. Any suggestions?" He asked her raising his eyebrow.

----------------------------

Wally walked in with Dinah, seeing so many people gathered around the piano. When he saw Catwoman his eyes narrowed. "What are you still doing here?!" He asked her when he walked closer to her, and making his voice lower.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Selina backed up a bit her face showing a little fear, "I wasn't aware I was told I wasn't welcomed..." Selina stood a little taller before noticing Canary. she stopped mid-step and stared at her. Canary might not have realized it was her, since when she had actually known and conversed with Canary she had black hair. She wasn't sure if Canary knew she had flipped back to villainy and wasn't going to risk it. "and to answer your question, Meister... I'm thinking... I haven't had to come up with a song in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Kara stopped, looking at Flash, going up to him as she grabbed his arm, "What are you doing?" Her eyes narrowed a bit. She was cramping, and she wasn't in the mood for fights, but, if the girl had done something. Then she would understand.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Dinah wanted to say someting but than Flash suddenly got angry. She reconized Catwoman. ''Wally what's wrong?'' She saw as Supergirl walked closer to him and grabbed his arm. She stayed in the background. Not wanting to get involded into any fighting.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Meister turned to look at the drama. Not sure if he should intervine.

---------------------------

Wally looked at Catwoman angrily. "You may have convinced everyone else, but I won't be that easy." He turned to Dinah. "She was the decoy that Superwoman planted, before she took your ring and broke my arm." He shot a look at Catwoman.

------------------------------

Meister was looking at all this, he had a feeling noone wanted this fight. He started playing a song trying to drown out the fight.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Selina looked at Flash genuinely confused, "What? That doesn't even sound right. Do you even realized how bizarre that sounds? Plus Superwoman beat the shit you of me! You'd think I'd side with the he-woman?" She heard the Meister begin to play once more but wanted nothing to do with it. she hissed at Flash before walking off from the group. She began to think she should've just left while she was at the Brotherhood Mansion, why didn't she? Her heart twitched knowing how highly of her Kitty thought. She'd live to that dream of Kitty's. she'd show the damn red-suited man how nice and kind she was!
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Kara watched them to, not knowing who to side with. She just walked to the Meister, figuring to stay out of the fight. She hummed along to the tune, especially since this wasn't her fight. She then gave Meister a smile, kinda showing him that she wasn't in the scare anymore, that the time of the month came.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:18 pm

She back away leaning against the wall. Watching as the scene played before her eyes. She remained silent. Seeing as music meister started to play another song to avoid any other conflicts.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Meister started to play louder, seeing as most of them weren't interested in fighting. He smiled back at Kara. "I see you can smile now. That's good to know."

---------------------------

Flash glared at the musician, before turning his attention back to Catwoman. "Fine, be that way. But I will be watching you." He turned from her and walked to Canary. "Sorry." He appologised to everyone in the room. "You can stop playing so loudly." He said to Music Meister.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Catwoman turned around at the door way, "Watch yourself, punk. You think you're all that. So, all that, that your going to make up lies and slander me just because you hypothesize that I've done something wrong for you to feel better about your own failings. You're just a bully and I have/nor want anything else to say." Selina walked back towards the Meister and tapped lightly on the piano dismissing Flash from her entire existence.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Kara nodded at the Meister, "Good news came." She then looked at the woman who walked by her, "The name's Kara, what's yours?" She smiled, "I'm also known as Supergirl." She smiled, putting out her hand to shake her hand.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:56 pm

She shook her head at Flash that it was allright. As Catwoman talked. She just ignored the whole scene. She listened to the song that was playing not really paying attention at anybody.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:09 pm

He smiled at Kara. He changed the song again, this time to 'if only'. He started humming it.

-------------------------------------

Flash started to calm down, when he listened to the man play.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Selina moved some hair behind her ear and felt the subtle vibrations of the piano as it placed its piece of art. She shut her eyes and place her chin on the piano, "My name is Selina, Kara. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Kara smiled, "Nice to meet you." She said, listening to the song Meister was playing now.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Once Music Meister began to play if only Canary eyes widen. She walked over to the Piano. Humming with him. She smiled. Feeling a bit weird. She started to sing some words. ''If only he could love me..''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Music
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: