Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batman wants Information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Batman wants Information  Empty
PostSubject: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Batman walked into the room before turning towards Kara, "So you're pregnant from a husband that's been kiddnapped." Batman slowly spoke. He stood perfectly still waiting a snap or an answer.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Kara sighed, "Yeah, pretty much." She said, looking at him before she sat down. Fixing her skirt, before fixing the blue leggings underneath. Her eyes looked at the TV. Before she looked back at him, "Do you have anymore questions?" She asked, being polite.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Batman's cape fluttered behind him as he walked and sat next to her. "Tell me everything you know, please." He didn't want to meet the wrath of a pregnant Kryptotian. Batman looked around, "And you have to forgive me I have been out of commission as of recently after breaking half of my body. But how many of us are here?" he frowned after speaking, he failed to protect or even watch the city after the injury.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:11 pm

"The man who is in charge of all of this, his name is the Shadow King. Pretty stupid name if you ask me. And, he has some powerful people under his control. And he can control your mind, and have you kill anyone..Especially your loved ones. He shows no mercy, and he can't be killed. I think another telekinesis can kill him..Well the man I met who is trying to get us out of here. Said that Kal-El and I could probably beat him..But, I'm not to sure about that..My powers didn't even work with him.." She said, looking up at him, "And that's all I know."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Batman nodded before asking again, "Do you know who is currently here?" Batman was making a recording of what Lars was speaking.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Kara nodded, "Artemis, Wally(Flash), Kal-El, Ollie(Green Arrow), Shayera(Hawk Girl), Dinah(Black Canary). That's from our world. And the others is, Logan, who is my husband, and goes by the name Wolverine. Kitty who is called Shadow cat, Storm, and Deadpool." She said, "I'm not really sure about the Villains." She shrugged, looking down to her ring.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Batman rested his arm on the side of the couch looking at her, "So... we have villains and heroes..." He popped his fingers to release the tension growing between his joints, "Now is there a known purpose for it all? Or is it just whom can kill whom the fastest?" Batman lazily took his eyes to Kara's, tapping his knee lightly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Wally walked by the living room, glancing at the people in there. He did a double take when he saw a familiar black cape and pointy ears. "Bats??!!" He looked at Kara and Batman from the doorway. "They got you too?!" He ran his hand through his hair in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Batman turned his head to the the all too familiar Flash. Batman slowly blinked at him, "Yes, I'm afraid I was not at my best today." Batman moved his shoulder in a circle and groaned lightly in pain, "things have happened since you were gone. Big things." Batman pushed his back onto the sofa trying to get comfortable, his recently healed body couldn't take the strain in certain areas. "So how did you get get, Flash. One would think you could out run everything." the man's face never showed an emotion, something he was known for.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:15 pm

He laughed a bit. "Yeah, you would think that. All I remember was being flewn through air, and then I blacked out. Next thing I know I woke up here." He looked at Batman who seemed to be in pain. "What has happened when I dissapeared?" He sat down next to Batman.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:38 pm

"I left the Justice League Space Center because Gotham needed its Dark Knight... well to say the least the Joker was up to his... cruel tricks again. Except this time he found my pattern of route to track the city. He blew up... a building I happened to be inside trying to find an old woman that was trapped and... I broke 54% of the bones in my body. I was unable to reach the JL to tell them about it and I, well, disappeared of the face of the Earth. I just recently put on my suit again to help Gotham once more... I was taken during a blow to the head which cause a concussion." Batman's face made a slight twitch at every six words. He couldn't explain how much he was ashamed of himself for falling trap to such a stupid trap, "To put it in perceptive... I was not able to fight crime for a little over seven months. In which time Alfred, Batgirl, and the Robin had to defend the city." He left it at that. He gritted his teeth just thinking about the mess.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:45 pm

He looked at his friend worried. "You never knew how to rest." He said saddly. "Any news of Central city?" He asked desparate.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Batman looked at the man, "I was not in contact with anyone over there for the past seven months, so I have no idea how they are holding up." Batman looked at Kara once more, hoping Flash would not ask him anymore questions about their home universe.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:10 pm

He nodded saddly. "I understand." There was silnce for a while. "If you need medical attention, we could take you to the medical lab. Or is there something you want to know first?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Rogue walked into the room looking at Flash, "Hey, I was looking..." Her voice trailed off when she saw a man dress in black with a helmet resembled a cat or a bat, "Who is that?" she whispered to Flash, hoping to get a name and a number out of him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:30 pm

He looked at Rogue. "Ummm.. Hi Rogue, this is Batman." He turned to Batman and introduced her to him. "He is the guy I was talking about, remember."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Kara turned, seeing a new girl arrive, "Hello. Who are you?" She asked, smiling as she got up.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Batman took notice to the woman walking into the room. She seemed more conservative then other women in the heroin department. He nodded, "My name is Batman." He slowly stood up, his lower jaw moved before speaking, "And I'll have to agree with Kara here, who might you be?" He said roughly.

---

"My name is Batman. and I'll have to agree with Kara here, who might you be?"

Rogue's heart started to beat faster, the man's voice sounded better then most people described sex, "The name's Rogue." She smirked, "I'm Kitty's old Team Leader, I'm sure you know her. Well maybe not you, Batty, since you just arrived. But Kara must know." Flash had described Batman earlier but very briefly, plus he hadn't told her how handsome he was.

---

Batman twitched his nose at the sound of her calling him Batty. He only knew two women that called him that, Catwoman and Harley Quinn. Both were very odd women, which he made note that Rouge must have been an odd woman or just very flirtatious; again like the others.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:48 pm

His introduction had been ignored. He just sat there quiet, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Kara looked at Rogue, "Nice to meet you, and, your one of the x-men then?" Her face was desperately trying to smile..But, she couldn't stop thinking of Logan..She looked at Flash, a look that probably meant everything..How bad she missed Logan, "I'm Kara, I'm Logan's wife.." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Rogue walke forward sticking a gloved hand towards Kara. "Hello!"

--

Batman watched the two in silence before walking towards Flash, "I can just sense the tension between the two."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Kara smiled, shaking her hand, "Hi." She then felt tension, making her smile, "Well..I'm going to go..I got to look for some...stuff." She said, walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:37 am

He glanced at Batman and then back to the two women. "Ya think?" Kara walked out of the room, he was a bit worried, she had so much to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman wants Information    Batman wants Information  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman wants Information
Page 1 of 1