Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gassy revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Gassy revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 am

She tried to focus on the person next to her. "What....??" She asked, her voice sounding a bit hoarce.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:43 am

He looked around, trying to find an exit. "Scarecrow was waiting for her. You two pissed him off." He watched the woman's.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:47 am

She frowned. ''No He shouldn't use his gas on his team mates at first.'' She growled. ''What....??'' She looked back at Superwoman. ''It's Circe. You need to stay in bed.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:50 am

She smiled weakly. "I thought I saw purple." She closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:56 am

"Well, you did use him." "I thought I saw purple." He coughed. "Didn't you see green?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:02 am

She grinned. ''Good you still have your sense of humor.'' Looking back at the turtle. ''Whatever happend he should test his gas on heroes than. Not on Superwoman. As you can see there are too many weak people here who don't know whethere they are villains or good guys. And Instead of proven theirselves they let out their rage on one other. Wich I could say is barbaric.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:09 am

"Didn't you see green?" She laughed weakly. "You are too tiny to see...."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:24 am

he listened to the speech of the woman. She sounded angry. "It is not like I don't know. I'm just to tired to care about it." "You are too tiny to see...." He smiled, she wasn't going to die soon. "Well, that isn't my fault."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:56 am

She shook her head. ''You don't need to say sorry.'' She whiped some hair out Superwomans face. ''How do you feel?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:00 am

She kept her eyes closed. "Like crap." She opened her eyes a bit. "Is it odd for me to say that : I need a new fix... What drugs did he put in that?" She tried to laugh.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:39 am

He looked at superwoman. She looked breakable. “You should rest.” He was a bit shocked for saying that. He didn’t care about them.
They were both evil. But right now superwoman looked like a civilian.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:55 am

''Listen to the turtle'' She grinned softly. ''You want something to eat?'' She than turned her head to Buddy. ''I shall bring you with me to get some food for you to.'' She winked and grinned. Looking back at Superwoman.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 pm

"I'm fine, at least the room stopped moving." She said sitting up holding her head. She ignored the pain and tried to get out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:44 pm

He was still shocked. He looked at superwoman, she was being stubborn. He could easily see that because Dinah was more stubborn then anybody.
So he was used by that. “Lay down. And wait until we are back with some food.”
He said it hard almost like a command but the thought of Dinah made his voice softer at the end of the senses.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:54 pm

She pushed Superwoman back in the bed. ''Come on. Lay down. Let turtle and Goddess get you some food.'' She smiled at the woman. ''I know you don't like it. But If you don't stay down you will be more than useless.''
Circe stood up taking the turtle in her hand. ''We will be back soon.'' She left the room Carrying the turtle.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:01 pm

She was too tired to protest, and let herself be layed down. She didn't really want to be alone at the moment, but was too proud to say so. "Fine..." They left, and she turned to look at the woman standing infront of the window. "Could you just vanish already?" Her mother walked closer. 'I'm so dissapointed in you. I didn't raise you like this.' Amanda glared at the hallucination. "Yes you did. You raised a cold and heartless bitch. The reason I left was because I was bored to death in paradise. Besides nobody has come to get me back, so who is the cold bitch now." Her mother just leaned forward to whisper in her ear. 'Have you ever thought that maybe nobody wants you back.' She said before vanishing. Superwoman stared at the window for sometime, before she laid to her side, back facing the door. She ttried to ignore it, but it bothered her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gassy revenge   Gassy revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gassy revenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2