Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunited with your moonlit eyes..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Empty
PostSubject: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:12 pm

After Storm helped Kara with her shower. She helped her walk to her bed. Kara fell softly on the bed, feeling her body was a tad bit numb, but she was able to move. She was in new clothes. Pants with a blue T-shirt. She stared at the floor, remembering everything that had happened. The serum had worn off, making her almost puke when she remembered Overseer's hands. Kara didn't speak, nodding to Storm as a thank you..She watched her walk out of the door to go back to Kitty. Which made her lonely. She wanted Logan, making herself stand up. Though her balance was off and she was struggling to keep herself balanced.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:20 pm

The hour for the collars was finally up, putting Logan in a fowl mood. He hated not having his superhuman senses, it made him feel weak not to have them.

He walked out of his room after having a shower of his own. He looked up to see Ororo leave Kara's room and head to Kitty's room. Logan walked across the hall to Kara's room, before knocking on the door.

"Fly girl?" He called, before opening the door to see her having trouble with her balance.

He took a step into the room and was was there to catch her as she start to fall. "Easy there, Fly girl." He said, smirking down at her.

{OOC: I'm guessing even rooms on one side and odd rooms on the other side of the hall XD Which means that you're right across the hall from me, Kara Wink}
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:23 pm

When Kara fell, she closed her eyes ready for the impact of the floor. But, stopped when she felt arms catch her. Making her open her eyes, seeing Logan above her. Her eyes stared into his, letting the tears fill her eyes. Tears of happiness, she suddenly hugged him, "LOGAN!" It was clear to him she was happy to see him, especially since she could hug him now..She cried due to the happiness..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 pm

He immediately hugged her back. "It's okay, I'm here..." He said, holding her close and smiling a little. He rubbed the back of her head as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:27 pm

"I...I..I'm so happy to see you...He..Did so many things..He..Logan.." She cried, letting herself tell him how much she was happy to see him. Her arms hugged him a little tighter, but not with her strength.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:30 pm

"I know, I know..." He said, giving her a kiss on her head. "He won't touch you again, you're safe now..." He said, before remembering Overseer's last words.

"If you think I'm bad....just wait for the new comer...he'll make what I did look like playtime."

Logan picked up Kara and moved her to the bed. He sat on the bed with her and held her in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Kara let him pick her up, hugging him close as he sat on the bed holding her. She slowly stopped crying, looking up at him. Staring into his blue eyes. She smiled, letting out a gasp as she smiled big, "Thank you for killing him.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:34 pm

He smirked at her words. "He had it coming for a long time." He said, running his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Kara smiled, putting her hands on his chest. Her body felt calm and she closed her eyes, loving to feel his soft touch as he ran his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:39 pm

His smirk turned into a little smile. "Can your lips feel yet?" He asked, moving closer to her.

After she nodded, he reached down and caught her lips with his in a gentle kiss.

After a moment, he pulled back only a little and looked her in the eyes. "Are you okay with this?" He asked, softly.

He didn't want to push her after her ordeal with Overseer.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Kara's cheeks turned a bit pink, listening to him as he moved closer to her. When his lips brushed against hers. She kissed him back, looking up at him as he pulled away and asked his question. She nodded softly, "I'm perfectly fine with this...." Her eyes looked down, "Especially when that man forced me to kiss him.." Her eyes looked up at him, "I'm totally fine with kissing you.." Her cheeks were bight pink as she said the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Logan gave her a soft smile before kissing her lips again. "Glad to hear it," He murmured against her lips, before really kissing her.

He held her close, enjoying where they left off.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Kara's cheeks went pinker, laughing softly against his lips as he spoke. Kissing him back, wrapping her arms around his neck gently. Feeling him hold her closer. Her eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:11 pm

He ran his fingers through her soft hair as his thumb softly stroke her side a little.

Deep in the back of his mind he wondered why couldn't she be from his universe...

After kissing her for awhile, he pulled back and leaned his forehead against hers. "You hungry?" He asked, his voice a bit gruffer from kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Her hand had ran through his fingers, kissing him felt so relaxing and warm. Like she could forget anything while being with him. When he pulled away, her eyes stayed close as she smiled. She laughed, hearing his question, "As the matter of fact..I am, Wolf." her eyes opened, looking at him as the smile never left her face.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:17 pm

He smirked at her nickname for him. "All right, let's get you some food." He said, picking her up as he stood up from the bed.

He set her down on the ground, keeping his arms around her. "Think you can walk on your own?" He asked, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:20 pm

Kara nodded, smiling as he picked her up. When he put her on the ground, she straightened her legs. Suddenly she realized she wasn't numb anymore. She looked at him, "I think.." She said, moving forward slowly before she moved a little faster. And she wasn't having trouble balancing herself. Which made her laugh, "FINALLY!!!" She cheered, "OH I MISSED MY LEGS!!" Kara said, patting her legs as she was bending over.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Logan couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction to being able to walk and stand. When she bent over to pat her legs, she did it right in front and his gaze followed her down.

He coughed when he realized that he was staring at her for a bit longer then he should have. "Come on, Fly girl, you can get reacquainted with them later." He said, grabbing her arm and raising her up to where she was standing straight, before his hand trailed down to her hand. He led her out of the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Kara laughed, hearing his little joke. Though she squealed, feeling him pull her straight up. When he did that, she twirled, laughing at his surprise face. She smiled, tapping his nose with her free hand. Her smile was sweet and soft, letting her hand squeeze his hand a little.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Logan wasn't expecting her to twirl and smirked when she tapped his nose. With his free hand, he grabbed the hand she tapped his nose with and brought it up to his mouth. He lightly bit her finger.

He pulled it out, smirking at her surprised face. "Told you I would bite it if you did that again."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Kara jumped, giggling as he grabbed her hand. Laughing when he lightly bit her. Her eyes were wide, laughing at him. She took her free hand, grabbing his shirt as she pulled him down to her, "And I told you..You were going to get punished." A smirk appeared on her face before she pulled him closer to her. And kissed him softly, pulling away as she laughed at his surprised expression.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:40 pm

"Not so fast." He said, pulling her back for another kiss. He pulled away after a minute. "Come on, I hear food calling your name." He said, before he pulled her down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with your moonlit eyes..   Reunited with your moonlit eyes.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunited with your moonlit eyes..
Page 1 of 1