Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Empty
PostSubject: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:44 pm

When Bruce took her to her room she smiled in relief, "Thank you Bruce." She said when he placed her on the bed. She was expecting him to just leave and go on his way but he didn't. "Is everything ok?" She asked with concern, she always felt a little uncertain of his intentions as he always was so serious.

Last edited by Watchtower on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Bruce stood watch over her, as he did with any injured member of the JLA if he wasn't busy, "Everything is fine." he said shortly, his monotoned voice seemingly dull in the room. His eyes moved back and forth from the door every few minutes. Waiting for Pietro, the thorn in his side, to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Chloe nodded, "Ok if you're sure." She said and studied him from her position on the bed, "While I'm waiting for my food I was wondering about something, do you have a problem with me? I mean I get the feeling you don't like me very much." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Pietro knocked on the door. If they were talking about something they didn't want him to hear he would give them time to stop.

"Foods here." Pietro opened the door slowly and glanced inside smileing. "I hope you like it I was kind of random, not gross random but you know."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Bruce raised an eyebrow, "I have no problem with you, Chloe. I tend to not have problems with anyone. I'm just a person of few words and emotions." It described himself perfectly, he thought. He couldn't let his emotions get in the way of anything, not while he protected others. He would act too rashly if under those circumstances that would ultimately lead too his death. He had to think about the long term effects as well.

"I hope you like it I was kind of random, not gross random but you know"

Bruce stayed silent, watching over Chloe. He'd make sure Pietro wouldn't try aynthing weird.

Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Chloe nodded in understanding and when Pietro entered the room schooled her features so she didn't look too concerned. She smiled at Pietro, "I'm sure its fine.' She said sweetly as her stomach let loose another growl, she blushed and laughed, "I hope you two don't mind but I'm just going to focus on my food and coffee.' She said apologetically as she took a happy bite of her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:19 pm

"No problem." Pietro turned to Bruce. The guy was glaring at him. This confused Pietro, Bruce had seemed ok with him when he had been dropping off Lorna's stuff. He wondered if he had done something to make the older man angry with him.

He figured he might try some chit chat. "Are you feeling better Bruce?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:34 pm

Bruce merely looked at him, his normal look at people came off as a glare while he used his Batman persona. He didn't want to let his guard down like he had earlier. He could afford to once again be held back from the world. Brenna wasn't seemingly leaking into his personality anymore. He seemed... perfectly back to normal. Well as normal as a brooding man that wore a bat costume.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Chloe observed what was going on and struggled not to laugh at what was going on, she swallowed the bite of her sandwich and took a sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes at how Bruce ignored his question. He thought for a moment about leaving. Then changed his mind. Bruce was going to say something to him dammit. Pietro crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows at Bruce and began to wait. And if Bruce tried to leave without saying anything he would follow him as God was his witness.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Bruce's eyes widened a bit, noticing he had forgotten to answer his question, "Yes, I'm feeling better." It was short, sweet, and straight to the point. the thing that he was known for. He felt slightly bad, but didn't. He'd go with the latter for now.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Chloe smiled and ate some more of her sandwich, "So, how long have you been here Pietro?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee. She already knew how long Bruce had been gone as she had kept tabs on all the JLA members who had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Pietro turned to Chloe and smiled politely. "I've been here a few days, but I was at the Villain house for about two months before I decided to come here."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Bruce just stayed silent, watching the two.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Chloe glanced up at Bruce and smiled, "What about you Bruce?" She asked, feeling that she may as well ask him, besides she was curious and it was always good to know more. A sudden spasm caused her to freeze and double over, she gasped in pain and gripped her head. Something flashed and she shuddered, two people were lying down on the ground and a little boy was crying over them She gasped and shook her head to clear it of the images.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Pietro rushed to Chloe's side. "Are you ok Chloe?" Pietro asked with concern. "Do you need something?" Pietro had seen some healers work back in his world but Chloe wasn't a mutant, so he didn't know how her powers worked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Bruce moved quickly, silently next to Chloe. He agreed with what Pietro had said, he's calculating eyes darting over her body, trying to find if something physical was ailing her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Chloe took a few deep breaths and then glanced back up at them, she was sure her face was pale. "I'm fine, I just....saw something." She said and plastered a fake smile on her face. "Sorry I didn't mean to worry you guys, sometimes after I heal people I get flashes." She said with a sigh and picked up her coffee, they must think I'm pretty crazy she thought bitterly, and who could blame them?
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Pietro smiled and crouched next to her. "I'm just glade your ok. Would some aspirin help?" Pietro asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 pm

"I'd go get her the asprin." he said aloud. Something bugged him, if her power was similar to Rogue's then what she saw was most likely his memory. He'd need to find out which one without Pietro being there.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 pm

She smiled at Pietro, "Some asprin would be nice Pietro." She said, once he had left she turned to look at Bruce. "I saw you and your parents Bruce. I'm so sorry." She said sadly and placed a hand on his arm. "Don't worry though, your secret will stay with me." She said firmly, after all she was a keeper of secrets.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Pietro was confused for a moment about her sending him but Bruce had offered. He just figured she wanted to say something to him that she wanted to keep private.

Pietro came back a few minutes latter, offering Chloe the asprine.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Bruce's nose twitched, showing a flicker of emotion but quickly straved the attention needed for it to grow. He didn't want to remember it but his parents laying there. The stones covered with their blood. The police officers standing there. Telling him all of his money would give him happiness... lies. It never did.

"All right. I'm afraid I'll have to trust you for now." He mused in his mind of how he followed Superman to learn his alter-ego. Which lead to their eventual friendship.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:35 pm

She laughed, "Oh don't sound so happy about it, I've kept Clark's secret ever since I found out which was six years ago." She said as she thought about it. "I know its difficult trusting people, especially when you don't know them but I swear I won't be the iceberg to your Titanic." A few moments after she said that the door opened and Pietro walked back in handing Chloe the asprin, which she took with her coffee. "Thank you Pietro." She said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Pietro grinned. "No problem. Can I get you anything else?" Pietro suddenly cringed. He did this when he was sent to new foster home. He found he was always getting things for people, running errands. He did it to get people to like him when he was in a new environment that he wanted to stay in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next