Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby You're a Firework

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Baby You're a Firework - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby You're a Firework   Baby You're a Firework - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:04 pm

She laughed. "Well I'm sure you'll find people here somewhere." She said winking and going inside.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Baby You're a Firework   Baby You're a Firework - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:06 pm

Jubilee quickly followed the woman, she was funny, "So, what made you wanna become a villain?" Jubilee asked a bit loudly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Baby You're a Firework   Baby You're a Firework - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:09 pm

She looked at the firecracker, and smiled amused. "Money, power and I look good in black." She said smirking as she sat on the couch in the livingroom.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Baby You're a Firework   Baby You're a Firework - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Jubilee almost face palmed from the sheer lameness of the answer, "Well, I wanna try to find someone so..." She paused twitching her nose, "I have your scent. I'll find you whenever I wanna talk!" Jubilee disappeared without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby You're a Firework   Baby You're a Firework - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby You're a Firework
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2