Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wondering is a strange thing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Wondering is a strange thing. Empty
PostSubject: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:16 pm

He has been walking around. Aimless walking a direction. He was watching the sky. The birds and everything that flew by. He half expected to see Clark fly, going to safe another city. He stopped when Shay barked to him. His gaze went down, seeing the mansion of the heroes. He wasn’t close neither was he far. Shay was darting away. He should have stopped her. But he was tired for always running after her. And he didn’t want to meet anyone. He felt like a betrayer. He killed Shayera to protect his friends, to work as a spy. But now he was madly in love with a person who is very dangerous to his old friends. And he knew if she would do something. He had to stop her. One way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Kara had put James in his crib for a nap. She walked out to the garden, stopping when she saw Green Arrow, "What are you doing here?" She asked as her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:50 pm

He froze when he heard Kara’s voice. He was thinking of something to say. Somewhere in the distant a dog barked. He smiled, looking Kara straight in the eyes. “This garden left a great impression on me. So I came to walk around.” He smirked. “This is a free country.”
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Kara didn't wince at him looking straight in her eyes and her smirking. She narrowed her eyes more, "Sorry but traitors aren't allowed here. Now get out!" She said, "And it's not a free country in this place, just for your information." Kara was ready to get herself shocked if he wouldn't leave.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:58 pm

His eyes soften. She was strong even though she had a baby. “Is Logan back? I asked someone but I heard that she didn’t met Logan yet.” He was standing calm. He would leave but he needed to know if she had him back.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:00 pm

"None of your business." She said coldly, glaring at him, "Now are you going to leave? Or am I going to have to punch you out of here." She said, narrowing her eyes more, "I wouldn't mind getting shocked for punching a traitor."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:15 pm

He chuckled. Kara didn’t need someone at her side to do her thing. He raised his hands. “Okay then. I will go.” But before he could turn around something jumped against him. He fell down. He looked up, seeing Kara still stand. She didn’t do it? Than who? Suddenly something stepped on the back of his head, forcing him to eat mud.

Shay was barking happily to the woman. Not noticing that she was standing on Ollie.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Kara's eyes widened as he fell forward, looking at the dog who was barking at her, happily. She stood there, looking at the fur color and the design on it's back. She tilted her head, "Whose this?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:28 pm

He began to cursed while he got up, throwing Shay off his back. He spit out the mud in his mouth. “Great timing.” He glared at the dog, who simply ignored him and walked to Kara. “This is my dog. She came to me turning the Flash and Music Meister match.”
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 pm

[[OOC I'm lazy ..]]

Kara looked at the dog, kneeling down as she started to pet her. She then looked up at him, "Thank god that man is dead."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 pm

“Yes. And no.” He agreed and disagreed with her. That guy raped Dinah and Amanda . But Laura was torn when he died. “Didn’t really care.” He said it simple. He knew Wally would win but during the battle his heart took over. He shivered off the thought that he almost yell to Wally to finish it. Lucky for him Shayera came right on time. “She always has the perfect timing.”
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:32 pm

"At least Wally regrets a little..You have no regrets on killing Shay..And I heard from Artemis your in love with a villain over there..So, I can't really trust you..So leave."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:55 pm

“It is maybe true. That you can’t trust me.” He leaned against a tree. “I’m just how it is going. Just trying to have a normal conversation.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering is a strange thing.   Wondering is a strange thing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering is a strange thing.
Page 1 of 1