Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunited with Jules.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jubilee

Jubilee

Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Jubilee looked at her, "You have the chance to have a family. You have someone who in the future is going to love you if he doesn't already. I can't have a family, Dracula's son made that damn well known..." Jubilee's eyes started to leak their tears of blood, infamous trait of a vampire. "You, you're not longer a weapon. Something someone can control. I on the other? I'm control by the need to feed, the need to hunt... the need to kill..." Jubilee stopped talking, "Though... we both have this.. crazy way of understand the other." Laura and Jubilee were almost the same height, Laura being only an inch taller than her. Jubilee looked at her, a blood trail leading down her face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Laura sighed, looking down, "I'm not that free Jules.." She said, looking at the lake, "The people who made me fertile..they made me their weapon..And I don't know when they will capture me again and experiment on me..Or when they will force me to kill someone." She got up, narrowing her eyes, "And what if they find out about my trigger scent?" Laura said, turning to her, "And if I'm not a weapon because of all that..Then you are no longer a monster.." She said as she stared at Jules..
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Jubilee stood up in the blink of an eye. Looking at Laura, "Remember that pact, that we made? You ever freaked out that I needed to kill you? I want you to do the same for me." Jubilee said looked over at the water, "I ended someone's life today..." She whispered out. Stopping.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Laura looked at her, her eyes widening, "Who?" She asked, looking at her, "Whose life? And what happened?" She asked. Though she wasn't going to kill her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:58 pm

"Chloe... she's a hero. Um... hangs around Bruce? I thought she was dead... but... she wasn't. It was weird. I snapped after Wally, Flash, opened a curtain while the sun... I don't remember after that. Then I woke up and Chloe was covered in Bruce's blood and... Bruce was covered in his blood." Jubilee's eyes started to leak blood once more, "And then... Bruce just came back. I don't... I don't know how. I left, I got scared." Jules started to shake, her sobs were so fierce.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Laura nodded before her whole figured changed and her eyes narrowed at Flash's name. She growled a little, before calming down. She hugged her right after, "It's going to be okay.."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Jubilee held Laura tighened, knowing her blood tears would stain her jacket. She swallowed loudly, "I'm hungry... can we hunt?" She said looking up at Laura, the need to feed causing her eyes to turn red.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Laura looked at her, nodding to her, "We can, but first." She said, moving her jacket sleeve from her wrist. She then held her wrist to Jubilee, "Take some from me, to quench your thirst a little. Then we shall."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Jubilee's fang came out. Out of her control, Jubilee backed up a step, "You're not teasing me... are you?" Jubilee questioned, unsure of if she was playing the same trick she had in Paris.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Laura shook her head, "No. I'm not, I will never do that again." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Jubilee licked her fangs, she wasn't sure if Laura would be affected by the pleasure enzyme on her fangs. Jubilee brought up Laura's wrist up to her face before biting into it. Her mouth filling up with her blood.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Laura winced a bit before she opened her mouth, but no sound came out from her mouth. Somehow it felt..nice when she bit her. Which made her shake her head a little, trying to get rid of that feeling of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Jubilee stopped sucking, licking the wound to heal it, "I... actually think that's all I needed." She paused, thinking, "You have some nice tree coverage... do you get and direct sunlight?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Laura nodded at her as she put her sleeve back over her wrist. She then looked up, "Only on certain places, the place we are in now is a good place away from the sun. And same to the entrance of the cabin. But the training ground I made on the side of the cabin, has the most sun. So..yeah.." She said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Jubilee disappeared in the blink of an eye, she went to go exploring.

[[ OOC: She'll be back. ]]
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Laura stood there, before she sat back down by the lake. She sat there as she stared at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited with Jules.   Reunited with Jules. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunited with Jules.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2