Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dark Knight [2]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

The Dark Knight [2] Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Bruce opened the door with his speeds, carrying her through the threshold. He shut the door with his foot, it making a light slamming sound. 'Anywhere you want me to put you in particular, or just put you on your feet so you can walk yourself to the shower?' He asked, unsure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "You can set me down, I think I can walk." She said and when she was set on the floor she struggled to find her footing. Once she had her balance she slowly hobbled towards her closet, she winced though as her pelvic area kept throbbing. I can't show weakness....not in front of Bruce she thought, forgetting that he could probably hear her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 pm

'There's no weakness in saying you need help, it takes a strong person to admit they need help.' Bruce thought back to her, moving quickly to her side to be of any assistance.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 pm

She bit her lip, You're right...I just need some help reaching up to get my bathrobe she sent to him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Bruce paused looking around the room, not really seeing it, 'Err... where?' he asked, not leaving her side just yet.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 pm

She smiled, Its hanging up in the closet she sent to him and then gestured at the closet in question.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:20 pm

'Oh, I knew that.' Bruce opened the closet, finding the robe and getting it out for her. He shut the door and turned around back to her, "Anything else, m'lady?" he asked, one side of his face making a smile.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:22 pm

She smiled up at him before she accepted the bathrobe, no that's all I need at the moment She sent to him with a small smile before she slowly made her way into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:14 am

Bruce nodded slowly watching her struggle. He moved next to her, trying to help her without helpin her unless she asked.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 am

She glanced up at him and forced a small smile on her face, I'll be fine Bruce, if I need help I'll let you know she sent to him before she entered the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:26 am

Bruce gave a small nod to Chloe backing to as she went into the bathroom. He looked around the room before moving to the bed and sitting on it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 am

After slowly getting her clothes removed Chloe turned the shower on and started scrubbing every inch of her, she winced when she saw the fading bite marks on her neck. Another memory hit her the feeling of being climaxed into her eyes widened and she almost fell, Oh shit, I could become pregnant she thought as tears fell.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:01 am

Bruce cringed we he heard her thoughts, 'That pill I gave you earlier would stop any chance of pregnancy...' "Unless it happened before hand." he spoke aloud, not wanting Chloe to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:40 am

She forced herself to remain calm and continue rubbing herself clean, again thank you Bruce she sent to him before she used the shampoo on her hair to try and rinse it clean of that man's....she shuddered. She made a mental note to brush her teeth immediately after as she could still taste him and that made her feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:28 pm

'It's what I do.' he thought back to her. He fell onto the bed on his back, his feet still on the ground. His eyes stared at the ceiling remembering his parents, remembering his first Robin as a kid taking him in and raising him as his own. He remember Jason, clearly he wasn't the best Robin but he made the biggest impression with his death. Tim, the better of the Robins if he died he expected Tim to take the mantle which he probably already was doing. Stephanie, trained her until his accident and disappearance. He silently thought about how things were going on in Gotham City without him. His mind was all over the place in his history and thinking up scenarios for Gotham going up in flames to Tim saving the day and there not being crime in Gotham any longer.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Chloe quietly listened into his thoughts and smiled it was relaxing being able to have something else on her mind. Once she got out of the shower she grabbed her toothbrush and after putting a liberal amount of tooth paste on it she started to brush her teeth. After she was done with that she ran a hand through her wet hair and pulled on her bathrobe, hmm where did I put the brush? She wondered and couldn't find it in the bathroom so she stepped out of the bathroom, "Uh Bruce can you help me find my brush? I can't remember where I put it." She said
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Bruce was pulled out of his mind ramblings when Chloe called out to him, "Uh... isn't it on your dresser?" He said aloud, seeing her walking in her bathrobe. He tried not to think of explicit thoughts, 'You're such a tease.' he whined out in his thoughts, before cursing in them, 'You didn't hear anything. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nope.' He chanted in his head, hoping to get the other to not remember what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Chloe's eyebrows went up when she heard his mental thinking and started giggling, I'm pretty sure I heard something Bruce She thought before she started looking for the brush. She was smiling though and smiled in triumph when she pulled out the brush from under the bed, I thought I would never find it she thought with an inward sigh, "I don't even remember putting it under my bed." She muttered as she got up.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:04 pm

"Crazy parties you aren't telling me about?" Bruce spoke with a smirk on his face, it was good to have distractions when life wasn't going so well.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Chloe smiled back up at him, "Oh you know it." She said sarcastically before she straightened completely with a wince and found the hair blow dryer. On her way back to the bathroom she pulled out a pair of clean underwear and some modest flannel pajama's, "I think I'm going to take a nap after I'm done." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Bruce laughed out laying back on the bed.

"I think I'm going to take a nap after I'm done."

"Sounds like a great idea to me. Though I'm kind of jealous that your bed is more comfortable then mine." Bruce said in a tone the suggested he could stay in here for the duration of her nap. He wanted to make sure the ass that did this to her didn't show up once more.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Chloe turned to look over at him, "I'd like it if you stayed, I mean I...feel safe with you." She said quietly. She didn't really want to say it out loud but she loved it when he was next to her.....he was so comforting and he smelled nice. She realized she was rambling in her head and blushed, "I'll just go blow dry my hair." She said and hurried into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Bruce laughed out loud, "See, thoughts aren't' private anymore, but please do go on about me." he continued to laugh as he spoke, slightly proud of himself for making such a great impression, "You do that." Bruce stifled his laugh, going over the fact she said he smelt nice and was comforting, it was a weird phrase set... but understandable.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:39 pm

Chloe couldn't stop blushing, I sound like a total idiot she thought angrily as she worked on blowing her hair dry. She straightened and worked on brushing her hair as soon as it was dry. True her hair didn't look that great but at this point Chloe was too tired to care and she changed into her pj's.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:47 pm

'Actually sounding like a total idiot would mean speaking in tongues. You're just being flattering on an embarrassing level.' He thought out to her, smirking a bit before sitting up, 'Plus why are you drying and straightening your hair? Aren't you just going to take a nap?' he thought again to her. He didn't understand women's beauty habits some days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight [2]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next