Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just The Way Things Are

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:10 pm

He nodded. "You got it." He smiled brighter, Bruce remembered his name. Well sort of.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:11 pm

The amount of joy radiating off of the man was almost sickening, but he needed to suffer through it. Get some sort of idea of what he was as a man to these people, "Happen to know anyone else that would... be of some us-- help." He asked, changing his last word to something more politically polite.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:24 pm

He thought about it for a moment. "Well Diana and Clark could help. And Chloe could too, you two hanged together so much, so she might now a thing or two."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Bruce stayed silent for the moment, something he somewhat remember. He didn't remember the names of anyone he spoke of. But he did remember a time. 6pm, and a bit of Flash begging him to go somewhere. "6pm." he stated, wondering if the time meant anything to him or if the man had even remembered anything like that. It was stupid, but he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Wally tilted his head. "Huh?" He looked at the clock on the wall. "No, it's quarter past eight now."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Bruce almost snorted, knowing the man had no idea what he was talking about, "You begged me about something... and six pm. That figment of a memory doesn't help me at all it seems."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Wally narrowed his eyes trying to remember what it could have been. Then his eyes widened. "OH!! That was when I got a Flash museum and asked you to come to the ceremony." He almost ran to hug the man, but resisted remembering he didn't really like those. "What else do you remember?" He asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:37 pm

"Mentally envision myself ripping your arm off. Then looking at a man... or something else into going with me. He couldn't refuse." The was almost a hint of amusement in the man's voice.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:40 pm

He laughed. "Ouch... Well that man would be Orion." He said glad Brruce was remembering something.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:47 pm

"Did we go, Orion and I?" He asked, wondering how big of an impact in his life the man in front of him made.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:50 pm

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah you did. And you really helped me out back then. There were some villains who wanted me out of the picture and I got trapped with this reporter into mirror masters mirrors and you helped me out of there." He spoke happily.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Bruce nodded, trying to dig out the memory but he didn't succeed. "How do you remember me? What was I like while working with the Justice League?" He asked, trying to pin-point any mannerisms or bits of what he was like.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:01 pm

He turned on this thoughtfull face. "Well you were pretty much a solo act as much as you could. And bossy, but still you kept your eye on all of us."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Control of the situation. Check, "I wouldn't call you bossy, I saved you with that mannerism, did I not?" he stated more as a rhetorical question, but an answer would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:09 pm

He laughed. "It sure has. Many times." He smiled at the man.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Bruce nodded, before turning around making his way to the door. He paused at the doorway, looking back at the man. He gave the man a silent nodded before leaving, to search for someone else.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Wally nodded back at him and left the med lab to go where he was going before run into Batman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just The Way Things Are
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2