Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:17 pm

"You make more noise than a cacophony of birds." Bruce mumbled out, trying not to feel a little... empty now that the warm male was gone.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Wally jumped, starteled by the sudden sounds. "You were up already?!" He asked surprised, blushing a bit, not knowing how long had he been awake. "And what do you mean by that? That I snore?!" He asked playing offended.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Bruce rolled his eyes, opening them, "I don't sleep." He said flatly before continuing on, "Actually, snore was the least of your problems. You fidget like no tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:33 pm

He laughed. "Sorry if I kept you up then." He turned to sit on the bed, so he was facing Bruce, sitting in a crosslegged position. "You didn't sleep at all? Eventhough you have been up with me the last few days." He said frowning worried, and crawled to Bruce and put his hand on his forehead testing if he had a fever. "That is not healthy."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Bruce rolled his eyes, sitting up and removing Wally's hand, "I've gone without sleep for a week. I feel fine."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Wally frowned, and pushed Bruce back on the bed. "Well you can sleep now, or are you too busy in this prison of a world?" He asked, keeping his hand on Bruces chest.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Bruce rolled his eyes again, "I don't sleep." His eyes drifted to the hand that kept his body from moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Wally made a determined face, laying down on Bruces chest, looking into his eyes. "Yes you are going to." He smiled impishly. "I am not going to give up."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Bruce gave Wally a subtle glare, not backing down, "I'm not tired. I'm Batman, I don't sleep."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Wally narrowed his eyes. "And I'm the Flash, I don't need a car, but still I drive one. And you need sleep, everybody does."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Bruce scowled, giving the Bat-glare as it had been dubbed by other members of the Justice League, "You drive a car to keep your cover. Even Bruce Wayne doesn't sleep much."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Wally placed his arms on Bruces chest, one ontop of the other, laying his head on them. "This is as negotiable as my detox my dear friend." He smiled at Bruce, showing Bruce how determined he was on this.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:14 pm

"I can just pick you up and remove you, you realize?" Bruce said in a lower tone, unhappy on how Wallace had decided to turn the tables like that.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Wally raised his eyebrow. "You are willing to hurt me just because you are not willing to take a few hours to nap? Now who is the addict here?" He asked in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:20 pm

"I'm completely addicted to not being vulnerable." Bruce hissed out.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Wally looked at the man surprised. "And you are in a vulnerable position now? How come?" He then smirked. "Are you afraid I am going to do something you don't like?" He asked leaning his face closer to Bruces.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:24 pm

"Sleeping is the second most vulnerable a person can be. I spent the last seven months of my life, before coming here, in a coma. Excuse me if I hate sleeping." Bruce growled out, snapping at the man on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Wally frowned. "Are you afraid I would do something to you while you slept? Or is it that you don't trust me?" He asked in a soft voice, searching the answer from Bruces eyes.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:32 pm

"For once, it has nothing to do with you." Bruce hissed out, in a low and daring tone. Can't someone just be afraid to sleep and that be the end of discussion?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:43 pm

"I know." He said, placing his head on Bruces chest, turning his face away from Bruces. He had to admit it hurt him that Bruce was angry at him now, but he wouldn't give up now. "I promise I will not rape you in your sleep." He mumbeled to the other mans chest.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 pm

"Wallace, shut up. Just fucking shut up." Bruce snarled out, throwing the man off of him. Bruce sat up, moving off of the bed and away from Wally. He moved to the door, "Stay if you want, I'm not coming back." He growled out, walking out of the room and slamming the door behind him. He felt that anger and rage just bubble out from him. He moved, going to his tree. He'd be fine there. to calm down and try to gain his rationality back.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Wally felt Bruce throw him off of him, shocked would be too mild expreccion. No one liked to see Bruce mad. "I'm sorry Bruce!! Bruce!!" He tried to appologize to the slammed door. He looked down, sad that he had upsetted his friend. He had meant it as a joke. He hesitated to go after Bruce, he always needed some time to cool off. He looked at the room, deciding he should probably leave the room too. It was Bruces room after all, he was sure the man didn't want to see him now. He sighed and got up, exiting the door, not knowing where to go. His feet leading him first to the medical lab. He looked at the room, thinking Bruce might have missed some medicine somewhere. He tried to step into the room, his feet not moving from the door. Wally could remember his detox, not wanting that again, and he remembered his promise to Bruce to stop using. He decided to keep his promise and go to the diningroom to eat something.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:02 am

Bruce sat in the abomination known as the Batman Tree. It was a lonely tree, the only one in there area. It seemed to suit him as well as the name. He fumed under the tree's thick leaves and branches that blocked out the sun. He ran his finger through his hair, trying to decrease the boiling anger in his veins. Why did Wally say that? It was uncalled for. Completely so. No one should joke about rape. Especially to the Bat-Clan.

Once Bruce thought he could go to Wally without needing to rip any limbs off the man he climbed out of his tree. He moved silently, almost in his normal brooding fashion to his room. The door had been left open so he figure the man had left. He didn't blame him in the least bit. He moved to the Dining Room, he could have guessed that to be where Wally had moved. (He secretly wished in the back of his mind Wally hadn't gone back to the Medical Lab.) He almost looked relieved to see the speedster there. He stayed silent, just watching him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:16 am

Wally was taking a jar of pickels from the fridge, closing the door he jumped when seeing Bruce stand there. He dropped the jar, it crashing on the floor. He jumped back, avoiding the shards. "Jeez... Why do you sneak up on people like that!!??" He said holding his hand on his chest, trying to lower his heartrate. He calmed down and looked at Bruce appologetic. "I'm sorry Bruce. I didn't mean to hurt you with that." He took a kitchen towel starting to clean the mess he had made.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:20 am

Bruce gave a nod, his acceptance of the apology. He moved to help Wally with the jar, its crashing to the ground ultimately being his fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next