Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gotta catch them all

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

gotta catch them all - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:40 am

She held Buddy to her eye level. "I will keep him in my room. Maybe get a terrario for him. What do turtles eat, flies?" She snapped her head to look at Circe. "You won't tell him will you?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:58 am

She shrugged. ''Maby...'' Smiling sly. She than winked to Superwoman. ''Don't worry. Remember you said you trusted me?'' She stretched her arms out. ''I won't say anything unless I get bored again.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:03 am

She narrowed her eyes. "Well I sure hope you won't get bored soon." She petted Buddys head. "Is there anyway for me to make you less bored now." She glanced at Circe.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:07 am

She laughed. ''Oh come on Super!'' She let her hands on her hips. ''Seems like you really do Care about him.'' She grinned wide.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:12 am

She smirked. "The only thing I care about is myself. Him finding out would suck, but I'd live through it." She walked to the couch and sat down. She placed Buddy to the floor, allowing him to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:35 am

She grinned. ''Well than It's no problem for me telling him. Seeing as you don't care and you'll survive it.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:39 am

"Yes, I'll survive. But it's just inconvenient if he finds out." She leaned forwards. "But by all means tell him, if that is what you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:44 am

''Naaw I want some entertainment. And seeing you don't care the fun is gone allready.'' Circe Shrugged. ''When are we going shopping again? It's so boring sitting here all day.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:49 am

She laughed. "I'm surprised nobody has come after us. Seeing the destruction we left last time. But I guess people are spineless." She looked at Buddy trying to crawl out of the room. She got up and brought him back to the couch, setting him back to the floor. "We should do that again some day."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:54 am

''They saw us. And fear us.'' Circe leaned on the table. ''Besides they saw what we did to the building. There where living people in there. I think they have brains enough to stay away from us otherwise they'll get bruned alive.'' A wiked smile formed on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 am

She smirked. "They sure do. Should we ask Scarecrow some gass? Or should we just go out tomorrow to cause trouble?" She blocked Buddys way with her fot and brought him back to the spot she first put him. "I really like using the gass. It's so fun to watch people suffer." She said with a sadistic smile.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:07 am

She smiled. "Sure you could ask for the gas. But ask if he can make some more guns. So we can both spray people." She looked at Buddy. "And maby if he has new gass we can test it on him." Winking at superwoman. She than sank down to the turtle. "You'll be our little tester."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:14 am

She smirked down at Buddy. "Awwww... Buddy-boy is going to be a test subject." She nudged the turtle with her toe. "I'm sure we could get him to do that. And if he doesn't.... I will get persasive." She said the last part seductively, and lifted the hem of her dress a bit.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:21 am

She grinned. "I'm sure he can't say no too you." She stood up. Letting herself fall down on the couch. Next to superwoman. "How about we could turn him back.l pointing to Buddy. "Tie him up. And test the gas on him. Film it. And show it to his friends."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:31 am

Her eyes flashed with something malicious. "Oh, I like that. And if they come to look for him all they find is a turtle." She picked Buddy on her hand. "The only thing that could ruin it is if he speaks, but that can be easily fixed." She saw fear in Buddys eyes, and she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:37 am

She grinned. "Perfect idea! But I can make him mute without wasting too much time. But if you want too use your tricks on him have fun.". She tapped buddy. Making him roll on his back. Seeing his little paws spartle in the air. She smiled sly. "We are going to have fun with you boy."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:45 am

She laughed. "What did you, poor little man, think when you came here? Sex? Or did you think we were going to have milk and cookies with you, and then let you go." She snorted a laugh, when Buddy glared at her. "Anyway, good job girlfriend." She said to Circe.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:53 am

"Sex is what made him follow me." She smirked. Than looked at Superwoman. "No problem. Little pervert here followed his dick right into my trap." She rolled Buddy from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:01 am

She smiled. "Horny little turtle. What's the matter the heroines aren't giving you any? I was so sure at least Canary would have spread her legs for you." She saw the turtle react to that comment very strongly.

OOC : XD wants to see arrows reaction to that .... and sorry canary ;_; you have no idea how painful that was to write
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:27 am

She raised an eyebrow. "Who is Canary?" She looked at the turtle. "Is that his girlfriend or something?" She frowned looking at superwoman.

(OOC: Canary: -growls- | wanna wait till arrow get's on?)
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 pm

He has been quiet the whole time because he hoped that they would get bored and turn him back. He was angry when they talked about him like a toy, something to use. He was angry on himself for being so stupid. But then Superwoman said something that went far beyond anger. He wanted to rip her lung pipe out of her body, seeing her die slowly, trying to breath. “I can’t wait for you to die.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:37 pm

She laughed coldly at Buddys comment. She rubbed his head. "You and many others." She turned to Circe. "Canary is a hero. I don't know if she's Buddys girlfriend or not, but atleast she has the Flash and our dear Meister wrapped around her finger."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:45 pm

She laughed at Buddy's comment. Then turned back to superwoman. She narrowed her eyes. "Sounds like she could be a problem. Seeing as Music Meister turned out to be our weak spot." She then looked at the turtle. "Is she also your girl!" She let her nail under his chin tickeling him slight.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:04 pm

He thought of it. Did he still like Dinah. Yes of course but love and hate lies close to each other. He filled his mind with all the hate he felt when Dinah and Wally told him. “She isn’t my girl. Love and Hate lies close to each other. But I hate her more then that I love her.” He looked up. He made his voice so cold it would burn. “And I have still some business with her, so turn me back.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:11 pm

She observed Buddys reaction, smirking deciding to try something. She looked at Circe with a little glint in her eyes. "But you know, Meister showed he had some balls. He told me, when I questioned him a bit, that he raped Canary." She watched Arrows reaction with interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gotta catch them all
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next