Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training training and more training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

training training and more training Empty
PostSubject: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Pietro woke up early the morning after Harley's murder. He went down to the dinning room avoiding the ballroom completely.

Pietro had made up his mind Lorna... no Polaris needed training. He got a number of sandwiches, and hydrating drinks. (think power-aid and gaiter-aid)

He hurried back up to his room with toast, orange juice and all the sandwiches and drinks he collected.

He then picked out some workout clothes for himself and some for Polaris. For himself he got some black sweat pant, a black tank top and some white straps of clothe he wrapped around his wrists and knuckles. For Polaris, Pietro pulled out a loose long sleeved tee shirt and a pair of sweat pants.

"Ok Wake up time Polaris." Pietro shook her awake. "You need to eat, and get dress. We're training now. What happened yesterday will never happen again."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Lorna woke up, looking up at Pietro, "W-What?" She asked, before sitting up, "W-What do you mean?" She said, before her eyes widened when she remembered the whole scene. Lorna's body froze and she was just staring at the wall now.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Pietro's eyes softened at her reaction. He wanted to hug her. But now was not the time for hugs and kiss. Their father had severely inhibited her by coddling her the way he had.

Pietro snapped his fingers in her face. "Hey," Pietro drew her attention. "This is not the time. We are going to train. Get up. Get dressed. Eat the toast. Drink the orange juice. Now."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Lorna jumped, looking at him. She nodded, before she got out of the bed. She went to the bathroom with her clothes and changed. Lorna also put half her hair up, walking out when she was fully ready. Lorna ate her breakfast, and finished off her orange juice. She looked at Pietro, "Why are we going to train?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:57 pm

"Why, after what happened yesterday you need to ask me why?" Pietro looked at her eyes narrowed. "Ok I'll tell you why. You are a beautiful young girl, and I will not always be able to save you. You need to be able to protect yourself. And I'm going to make sure you can. Now forward to the training ground. Lets go."

Pietro lead Polaris out to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Lorna nodded at him, before she walked with him out to the training grounds. She looked at him, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Pietro looked at her for a moment before deciding that he would have to take the initiative. And he knew that he would have to put her back in the situation she was in with the Joker. She had to take her strength back.

Quicksilver rushed Polaris and pinned her to the ground in the same position he saw when the Joker had her.

"Fight Back." Quicksilver said as he gripped her legs as she struggled. "Fight BACK!!!!" He gritted his teeth as he forced his sister to relive her attempted rape.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Lorna turned around, screaming when he suddenly pinned her on the ground. She screamed louder, "STOP IT!" She shrieked.

"Fight back."

"N-NO!!" She screamed, struggling more as he gripped her legs.

"Fight BACK!!!!"

Lorna struggled, "NO! STOP IT PIETRO!" She screamed, trying to get free by struggling.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Pietro knew he would have to push her farther to get her to listen to him.

Pietro grabbed her shirt, fisting it and pressed it up slightly over her bellybutton.

"FIGHT BACK!!!" Pietro screamed.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Lorna struggled, before her eyes widened when she felt him lift up her shirt.

"FIGHT BACK!!!"

She was struggling until she remembered the whole scene again. She suddenly screamed, kneeing him in the stomach, before she kicked him off of her. Lorna got up fast, backing up as she looked at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Pietro jumped up smiling. "Finally. Ok now that you know you can hit, I'm going to show you how to hit someone and make them stay down. Come here, I'm going to show you some basic self defense moves now." Pietro motioned her forward. She hesitated for a moment. "Come here. I'm not going to hurt you. If anything you are going to hurt me. Now come here."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:36 pm

"Come here, I'm going to show you some basic self defense moves now."

Lorna looked at him, biting her sleeve as she held her hand over her face. She slowly walked to him, being hesitant anyway. She waited for his instructions.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:50 pm

"k, when a guy, or anyone is attacking you from the front I want you to take your hand, give me your hand." Quicksilver took Polaris's hand and curled her fingers up keeping her palm visible. "You see how to hold your hand? What your going to do is use the heel of your hand, lined up with your forearm, and you are going to jab the heel into either the nose or the underside of the chin, now the nose is your best bet, but if you hit the nose to hard and high you can jab the bone there," He touched the bridge of her nose, "up into the brain and kill them. Not the worst idea if it's between you and them. Now we are going to try this until I think you have it then I'm going show you some more. Today is going to be basic self defense a short break and then we are going to make sure you can use your powers to defend yourself for when and if you have to go into that arena."

Pietro took a step back. "Now I'm going to come at you, and you need to hit me as hard as you can, but try to keep your arm horizontal. On the training ground my powers are working so I can heal quick." Pietro went toward her at normal speed. Though he intentionally went slightly faster then the average human so she could work on having better then average reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:58 pm

"You see how to hold your hand? What your going to do is use the heel of your hand, lined up with your forearm, and you are going to jab the heel into either the nose or the underside of the chin."

Lorna nodded at his explanation, she backed up, having her arm ready. When he ran at her, she backed up, bringing her arm like he explained to he. But, her reflexes made her to late, only to hit his cheek. She looked at him, shaking a little bit due to she was nervous, and she was a bit scared of hurting her brother.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:32 am

Quicksilver looked into Polaris's eyes and knew she was scared to hurt him.

"Polaris," He said sternly, "My body, all of it, is designed to take on super sonic speeds, my skin is harder to cut my muscles are more compacted and bone are denser. The only way you will do me any permanent damage is if you use your powers. Now were going to try it again."

Quicksilver came at her again at the same speed he did before, he did not plan on using his full speed unless he was helping her with her powers or she was farther along in her training.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:40 am

Lorna looked at him as she listened to him. She nodded, before she got herself ready again. When he came at her, she felt suddenly scared, bringing her arm up, only to hit his head. She backed up, "I don't want to hurt you anyway..I don't want to..I..I don't. I..I'm scared." Lorna said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:55 am

Quicksilver sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose before rubbing his eyes. Then the light bulb went off he was still treating her like his little sister. Their father had over compensated when he raised her because of how he had abandoned him and Wanda. He couldn't treat Polaris like a little sister he had to treat her like he would treat the Scarlet Witch, as an equal, which meant he had to get under her skin, and get in her face.

Quicksilver's face turned to a scowl. He moved forward. "So that's it. Your just going to spend the rest of your life hiding," Quicksilver pushed her shoulder. "Behind closed door? Behind me? Behind Daddy?" He said Daddy very sarcastically. "Maybe I should go find him, tell him he was right. That you were too weak, to be allowed out of his sight. Huh is that it?" Pietro pushed her shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:58 am

Lorna backed up when his facial expression changed.

"So that's it. Your just going to spend the rest of your life hiding,"

Her eyes widened a little, before she went to a halt..

"Behind closed door? Behind me? Behind Daddy?"

Lorna winced and moved back when he pushed her shoulder, "Stop it."

"Maybe I should go find him, tell him he was right. That you were too weak, to be allowed out of his sight. Huh is that it?"

She winced and moved back again when he pushed her shoulder, "STOP!" She screamed, swiping at him, her eyes looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:06 am

"Is that all you got Baby Girl?" Quicksilver said after she took a swing at him, missing by a mile. He said his nick name for her very sarcastically telling her her position in the family, if she allowed it to be that way.

"You didn't even come close. Even if you had it wouldn't have hurt." Pietro said with a cruel smile that he tried to mimic from Sabertooth, though he didn't quite succeed, it did get the point across. "And not because of my powers, you hit like a girl, a weak defenseless little girl."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:09 am

"Is that all you got Baby Girl?"

Lorna's eyes narrowed a little, "Shut up.." She said.

"You didn't even come close. Even if you had it wouldn't have hurt."

Lorna stood there, narrowing her eyes each second.

"And not because of my powers, you hit like a girl, a weak defenseless little girl."

"SHUT UP!" She screamed, punching him hard in the chest, "SHUT UP!!" She screamed louder, punching him again.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:16 am

Quicksilver held up his arms to protect his ribs and head as she attacked. She could put some power into it when she wanted to.

"That's it, imagine everyone that ever made you feel weak, harder, everyone that ever made you feel less then you are, again, every time someone ever made you hurt and you did nothing about it, come on!!!" Quicksilver continued to yell hoping he was getting through to her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:18 am

Lorna started to punch him over and over, feeling the tears form as she was thinking of everything that hurt her. Everything that made her feel weak..everyone who made her defenseless. She started to punch harder, making grunting noises when she wasn't screaming in rage. The tears fell from her eyes, but she kept punching, punching with all of her might. She didn't want to be weak anymore..she wanted to be able to protect herself..
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:24 am

Quicksilver could tell she was wearing herself out with this. She continued to come at him, she hardly slowed as she screamed and grunted. After she got this out of her system he would let her take a break and then he would get her back to the actual self-defense work. They could work on her powers another day.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:25 am

Lorna kept punching him over and over, before she couldn't anymore. She broke down, collapsing into her brother's arms, falling to her knees. She cried into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:30 am

Pietro cradled his sister in his arms. And he pulled her to him into an odd hug. "Shh. I've got you. We are going to make sure you never feel weak or helpless again. Lets have a quick drink and you can catch your breath." Pietro pulled Lorna up and they both got a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training training and more training   training training and more training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training training and more training
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next