Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A cat playing with a bug might get burned

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Firefly

Firefly

A cat playing with a bug might get burned Empty
PostSubject: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:29 am

He had heard about the Xavier mansion, and it intriued him. He decided to sneak in, which was fairly easy. 'Oh dear, I could set this place on fire and nobody would notice.' He walked by the livingroom, seeing a woman sitting there. He leaned on the doorframe, and smirked widely. "Well hello there."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:34 am

Jade looked over her shoulder to the man standing there. ''Hello.'' She said turning her attention back at the television.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 am

He smirked and looked at the television. "Mind if I join you gorgeous?" He asked arching his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:38 am

''Oh no, I don't mind having some company.'' She smirked. Tapping the place next to her.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:41 am

He walked to the couch, sitting next to her. But instead of the tv he was staring at her, with a smug smile on his face. "So how does a girl like you become a hero?" He asked narrowing his eyes seductively.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:43 am

She kept her attention at the television. ''A girl like me did not become a hero. But the door was open so I figured I would be welcome here if I was a hero or not. How about you? What are you doing here?''
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:47 am

He put his elbow on the back of the couch and leaned his cheek on his hand, turning to face her. "So what kind of girl are you then if not a hero?" He smirked. "I'm a thieving pyromaniac. But don't worry, I have no plans of setting this place on fire or steal from here."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:52 am

''How terrifying, No I'm not a hero. Nor am I a villain. Allot of people are trying to get me killed or kill me by their own hands so I prefer staying independent? You could say I mind my own business and just do whatever I like to do.'' She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 am

He smirked. "That sounds sensible." He looked int her eyes now. "So you are an assassin or a spy or just a thief?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 am

She shrugged. ''I don't mind killing somebody, Neither do I mind to gather information or steal. So you could say all of them. But stealing becomes boring.'' She pursed her lips. ''So yeah...but this place is boring though.''
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:07 am

He shrugged. "But stealing does make a living, and I do it for the money." He grinned, and reached into his pocket, taking his lighter out. "Wanna burn this place down?" He asked cocking his eyebrow. He lighted the fire on the lighter.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:08 am

She looked at the lightener with no expression on her face. ''No.'' She said simple, Looking back at the television. ''You have more interesting stuff to tell or show me?''
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:11 am

He smirked as he closed the lighter and put it back in his pocket. "Depends on what you want me to show you. I still have some tricks on my sleeve." He said giving her a flirtatious exprecion.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:15 am

She turned her head. Moving closer to him she raised an eyebrow. ''Show me you are worth enough to take the shot for?'' She winked at him. Tapping on his lips. ''What you say?''
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:19 am

He smirked and put his hand under her chin, pulling her into a long passionate kiss. He pulled away, looking at her face. "You tell me?" He asked lifting his eyebrow with a sexy smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:45 am

She felt her lips being pressed against his. She enjoyed the kiss when he pulled away she smirked. ''You on top?'' She grabbed his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:56 am

He smirked. "Fine by me." He said taking his coat off before getting ontop of her. He kissed her again, pasionately, slipping his tongue in her mouth. He let his hand go to her breasts and started to squeese them with his hand. He then let his hand continue down her body to her thigh, slipping under her dress, caressing it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 am

She smirked back. Feeling him kiss her. She rotated her tongue with his enjoying the taste of another man. She finally got what she wanted though it was not from the man she desired. But it was enough for the time being. She moaned softly at his touches.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:07 am

He smiled into the kiss as he got the ok to move on. He let two fingers glide over her covered pussy, rubbing it gently. He moved to kiss her neck, trailing his kisses down to her cleavage. He slowly started to open her dress, uncovering more skin underneath. He kissed his way to her breasts taking one in his mouth and letting his tongue play with her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:19 am

She moaned louder when he rubbed her. Feeling his mouth on her nipple she went with one hand through her hair. ''You practiced?''
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:26 am

He lifted his face up looking at her. "Chicks dig bad guys, so yeah, practice makes perfect." He kissed her breast again, nibbling on her flesh. He spread her legs more to get acces to her privates. He started to rub her harder, feeling her get wet trough her panties. He slipped his fingers past the fabrick and stroke her clit with two fingers. Slowly he brought his hand a bit down sliding three fingers in her, starting to finger her with a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:06 pm

She grinned. ''They do huh? Well you are not bad at all I must say.'' She moaned loud arching her back when he slid two finger. She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 pm

He smirked hearing her moan. He felt a familiar tightness in his pants that needed to be released. He opened his pants with his other hand, sliding them down slightly. He stopped fingering her, and removed her panties. He sat up on the couch, pulling her up aswell. He made her sit on his lap, her face to him. He slowly lowered her on his dick. He whispered to her ear. "Now we are going to do this a little different." He started bouncing her up and down, controlling her movements with her hips. He kissed her chest.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:36 pm

She arched her back and moaned loudly. Feeling his lips on her chest. She bounced on him. Feeling his hand control her. She didn't mind it, it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 pm

He picked up the pace, starting to rotate her hips aroun his cock. He arched his head back and moaned. "Oh, yeah!!! That's the stuff." He smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cat playing with a bug might get burned   A cat playing with a bug might get burned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cat playing with a bug might get burned
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next