Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultra blonde shall rise again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ultra blonde shall rise again  Empty
PostSubject: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Amanda was laying on the couch watching tv. They were showing re-runs of the arena matches.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Chloe snuck out of the kitchen with a small plate of oreos in her hand, she smiled when she saw Amanda though. "Hey, I haven't seen you in awhile how are things?" She asked with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:36 pm

She smiled at Chloe and sat up, making room for the other woman to sit down. "Good. I made up with Ollie and I'm living here now." She then smiled and placed her hand on her stomach. "And then some."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Chloe's eyes widened in surprise, "You're pregnant too? Oh Amanda I'm so happy for you!" She said with a wide grin. "When did you find out?" She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:51 pm

She smiled happily. "Few days ago. When you've had morning sickness once you kinda regocnise it huh?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Chloe nodded, "Its no fun, so are you staying at the Mansion then?" She asked excitedly as she stared hopefully at Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:08 pm

She nodded. "Yes, after what Thomas did Ollie asked me to stay here, and I said yes. I have some things still at the brotherhood, just incase I need to stay there." She patted the spot next to her on the couch. "So, I hear you are pregnant with Johnny boy."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Chloe groaned and nodded, "Yeah well....its not exactly an ideal situation, but if it saves other girls from being raped by him then I'm fine with it." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:29 pm

She nodded. "Johnny needs to be told clearly. And extortion works wonders." She winked to her. "And he is easy to control by using female ways."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Chloe grimaced at the thought and shuddered, "Yeah well I'd rather not use my female powers...to get him to do what I want." She finally managed.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:18 pm

She nodded. "I understand why, but if you change your mind, he likes when someone touches his hair. Preferably a woman, but yes that makes him purr like a kitten." She said winking.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Chloe winced at the image and then laughed, "Well I'll be sure to keep that in mind." She said eventually as she forced herself not to picture Johnny as a big human-sized cat and failing.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 pm

She laughed. "I know how hard it is to see your rapist as a human being, but he is gentle when you let him."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "Well he might be but I can't forget the names he called me or how he hurt me. It'll take awhile for those scars to heal...if ever." She admitted quietly
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:48 pm

She nodded. "I know. The one who gave me this." She showed the X scar on her left breast. "Even now when he touches me, even if it's just to hand me something, I feel dirty." She pulled the top to cover the scar again. "But I try to stand it."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Chloe winced, "Who did that to you?" She demanded angrily, having half a mind to hunt down the guy who had raped Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:52 pm

She just put a smile on her face. "It doesn't matter anymore. I'm fine now."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Chloe raised an eyebrow but didn't argue, "If you're sure." She said quietly, she took an oreo from her plate and handed it to Amanda, "Oreo?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:58 pm

She looked down at the plate and smiled. "Sure, thank you." She took one and bit down on it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Chloe took a bite of her oreo and then sighed happily, "Isn't it weird how you crave food while you're pregnant?" She asked out loud as she swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:02 pm

She shrugged. "Not really, I follow my cravings everyday, the pregnancy cravings haven't really kicked in yet I guess."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Chloe giggled, "Just wait...they're murder one second you'll be in your room and then all of a sudden you're craving all sorts of weird things. Thankfully for the most part for me anyway I'm only craving pickles and oreo's so I guess it could be worse." She admitted dryly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:13 pm

She laughed. "That sounds scary."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Chloe nodded and took another oreo off the plate, "It is scary." She admitted as she took a bite of the oreo and sighed, "However I wish you and Oliver happiness and I bet your kids will be gorgeous." She added enviously
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:22 pm

She smiled. "Thanks for the compliment, I'm sure they will. They have my awsome genes." She said winking at Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra blonde shall rise again
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next